[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

So yeah. After almost a year the server is -tentatively- dead. None of the other staff have heard from Ks since his post about coming back from vacation. Without him making room on the computer the server is run on we cant start the server again. We're not sure whats happened and there's no reason to worry outright but I'm confident he'll understand if you decide to move onto another server. Personally I don't think I can find a better community then I've found here so I don't think I'll be going anywhere else. If Ks does suddenly return you'll find me slaving away again on factories and computers in my underground base, cursing tekkit for not having Extra Utilitys.

Not sure how many of the people I first joined with are still here but it was a great time and I'm thankful you let me share the server with you. I wish you the best of luck on your quests for diamonds and I'm sure the rest of the staff do as well.

Till we mine again,

Kudos to you too tub if anyone is wondering where i went you can find me at this server regular vanilla. :D getting back to my roots as a creative builder its been fun and i hope to see you all again sometime.

Server Ip: c.beastsmc.com

I've been on the server for a year now and ive had a great time from when mark was banned to the million times eypson helped me, I really wish that the server was still alive. The time I've spent on the server is a bit sick but I'm happy I did there's been many people I've met some good others not so much. Ever since we stopped using old tekkit I started dislike playing more and more. Ks has done this more than once and I cant blame him we all get bored eventually. But this time might be different I'm not totally sure.

After almost a year the server is -tentatively- dead.

Even though I haven't been active for the past couple of months, still makes me sad to see this message. Also, it's crazy that it's been a year+3 days since the server went public and a year+1 day since I was whitelisted. PAGE 3 REPRESENT

• In game name: whitedragon3210
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No i am not nor do i plan to be.
  • Minecraft experience to date: 2 years
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I am really fun and I am looking for a good server to play tekkit on and would like not to be playing on a server where i might get griefed or have someone be disrespectful to me.

mc.xeongaming.co.uk

I

put the IP and i will take a look around

I haven't really looked around myself, just found a little place to live and started a mineshaft :P

If anyone else knows a nice server, maybe we could do the same there or something? I just think it'd be nice to keep (even a bit of) our community going (atleast until Resilience is back :) )

mc.xeongaming.co.uk

I

I haven't really looked around myself, just found a little place to live and started a mineshaft :P

If anyone else knows a nice server, maybe we could do the same there or something? I just think it'd be nice to keep (even a bit of) our community going (atleast until Resilience is back :) )

alright i will try and catch ya on

IGN: Clubbeaux

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Technic Forum Username: Dercious

Your Minecraft experience to date: I'm an avid Minecrafter who has been playing since Alpha and has been in love with it since i saved up to get it, I found out about Tekkit about a year ago and loved it because i had already done everything in Minecraft that i wanted to do, I love tekkit but i found that playing on massive servers was a hassle and to many people bothered me, so my friends and I set up our own hosted at his place and we had about 30 people join in, but it eventually got corrupt and griefers and other such over run our world, he moved away back to Switzerland and I stayed here, I have been looking for small Tekkit servers for ever, and I have sent out numerous applications but nobody replies. So I really hope that I can get into this one and just play with you guys.

A paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on this server: My name is Blake Sims, I'm 14 and live in New Zealand in a as mall town of Mangawhai, playing Minecraft since Alpha, I love a small community to play with and I know I will be fun to play with and I'm good as well, so there's a bonus, umm. Tight knit communities are the best because you can really get a feel for the people and kinda make friends, so yeah, I really hope you guys pick me, here's my skype just in case dark_skittles. Thankyou! ~Derci

:( dead server :( ive been gone awhile due to some personal crap going on and taking a break from minecraft for a bit.... ill definitely stick around, love the sense of community i have found on this server. ive tried quite a few minecraft servers and this has been by far the best :) hope things settle down for ks and hope he is ok.

Well, if anyone wants to still play with me, I am on a server that is close to FTB ultimate but they got tired of waiting for the update and made a custom pack, so far it seems like a good enough server you can find the info here and the website where you can get the pack here to get the pack you will have to make an account on the site

In game name: WaffleOPainTM

Are you currently banned from any servers?: Nope

Minecraft experience to date: I've played Vanilla since beta 1.8 and I played the old tekkit for around 4 months.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm currently still doing my final year of GCSEs, but I'm sure no-one cares about that. I would like to play on this server because from what I've seen of the applicants it seems like the ideal place for me to just build in peace, which is something a lot of other servers won't let you do. I like to do my own stuff, but I would also like a small community that I ould show my creations to without the fear of someone bringing a flint and steel and burning the whole thing to the ground.

I started on a new server today, called Xeon (allso TekkitMain), maybe some of you others from the resilience server could join me so we could all still be in contact, start a little town or something? :D

Well, I'll see about going on there as well, I like playing with you guys

• In game name : ub3rg33k318
  • Age 27
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? no
  • Minecraft experience to date : beta days
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server
  • Just looking for a new server the last few i played on either got greifed or went down and never came back up. Looking for a good group to play with.

LAWL FINNALY THE SERVER IS DEAD now im happy :D

Its been what? 8+ months since you were banned and you still haven't gotten any cream for that butthurt? Besides, death in minecraft terms is relative. I'll be sure to keep the old blacklist tho. Just to make sure any future servers are dead for you as well.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons