[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Resilience Freebuild Server!

24/7, Dedicated Server

173.75.0.25:25565

rsTKFDl.jpg

Screenshots

HERE

Now Graylisted! Check us out in game before applying!

New Website! Click

Here!

The Resilience Freebuild Server started out as a private Tekkit server for a few friends from my guild in World of Warcraft. Since we first opened our doors to whitelist applicants in October 2012, the server has grown into a tight knit group of players who love to build, create, and have fun together. While we aren't the biggest server, we're proud that our players are dedicated, creative, and friendly individuals, and we take pride in the community that we've created among ourselves. To help foster this atmosphere, we only have a few simple rules:

1. Respect other players and their creations. Most of us have worked hard on our homes and creations, and we hope that new players will display the same cooperation and respect that we have to one another. In short, don't grief, don't steal, and be respectful. Please try to avoid lag producing machines/ setups. Also, please place toggle switches on all machinery/ circuitry so that you don't hog server resources while you are offline! Please identify your buildings/ property with signs as well. You are more than welcome to fence off land that you plan on using.

2. Keep the server pretty. If a creeper blows up on you and makes a crater in the middle of town, fill it back in. If you cut down a bunch of trees, replant them. If you want to mine for materials, don't dig a giant 500x500 cavern at bedrock level and then leave it empty. We have tools such as WorldEdit and world backups to fix major problems, but it's much easier to just do your part and fix the small things on the spot. We also have a mining world to keep all of your nasty quarry holes out of the main world.

3. Be mature and creative. While we don't require any level of experience with Minecraft or Tekkit in general, we DO require that you act mature and creative. Don't beg other players to hand you items, don't beg people to partner up with you, and don't harass other players when they won't help you. This goes for current players too - don't hand out expensive items to new players. You CAN and WILL be banned for begging for items, handing out items, or accepting expensive items given to you! There are only a few banned items, and we would like to keep it that way by trusting our players.

Since it apparently needs to be spelled out to people, duping, modding, glitching, or any other form of breaking game mechanics for your own gain is prohibited.

These rules are fairly simple to understand, so we are strict in terms of enforcing them. In other words, if you break the rules, you WILL be banned. That being said, we're a friendly, relaxed group of people, and outside of the occasional creeper-related heart attack, we tend to have a damn good time.

If you are interested in playing on the server, please post the following information in a reply:

• In game name
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?
  • Minecraft experience to date
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server

To help keep the community strong, we are fairly strict about who we whitelist. The amount of effort you put into it is directly correlated to your odds of being accepted. You should receive a private message within 24 hours to let you know if you have been accepted or not. We look forward to playing with you!

Staff

Owner - ks7

Admins - TehTub, Garretteagle01

Moderators - Milworkz, Taroyra

Plugin List

Essentials

PEX

CoreProtect

WorldEdit

WorldGuard

Lift

MobArena

AutoSaveWorld

(Bans can be appealed via a PM to me)

In game name: garretteagle1

Minecraft experience to date: Minecraft since alpha, Tekkit for about a year.

Why do you want to play on our server? Im looking for a small server where I can build my factories and creations with no grief and mature players.

Hope to see you soon.

In game name : Derekm

I'm 17 years old

i live in Massachusetts, USA

I have been playing on Minecraft since alpha 1.2.6 or Beta 1.1. i cant quite remember

i want to play on the server to just play a survival tekkit and just play with a community and hopefully my Friends if they get whit listed.

And just as a question and dont take this as im gonna go crazy in the server, but is there any restrictions to any items because its just annoying to join a server not knowing if there are any restrictions? i couldn't find any in the writing above.

In game name: Avator89

Minecraft experience to date: Played the original a lot, mostly classic survival and some hard core in the end. Then about a month ago I found out about tekkit and have played it since.

Why I'd like to play on your server: I've been looking for a good tekkit server where you can just build and watch others creations, and this seems to be a good fit :)

In game name: Warfire

Minecraft experience to date: Multiple years in service. Mastered the Skyblock, became a mod on a few servers, in the end just a player on many different types of Minecraft. Found that I love Tekkit the most, though.

Why do you want to play on our server? I've been looking for a vanilla Tekkit server, that was a small family and open to others coming in. I'd really like to branch off and do my own thing on the server, but I've been truly wanting to play Tekkit with other people. To meet new people who enjoy the same thing.

In game name: SSEriksson62

Minecraft experience to date: Found out about tekkit 3 months ago but stopped playing because I didn't get in to any server.

Why do you want to play on our server? I've been looking for a tekkit server for some time now and I thought this was the best looking.

In game name: Endon10

Minecraft experience to date: been playing since 2010 and have played on lots of tekkit servers.

Why do you want to play on our server? I enjoy tekkit servers and I think yours is awesome. I am awesome at mining and very efficient. I work well with tekkit and have played for several months.

I added a few more people to the whitelist. If you posted a reply but are NOT on the whitelist yet, please expand your reply to tell me a little bit more about why you want to join the server or what you have to offer.

Re-submitting my application with changes:

In game name: Mapler54

Minecraft experience to date: I have a lot of Minecraft experience and Tekkit experience such as with Redpower,BuildCraft,and ComputerCraft.

Why do you want to play on our server? Because I like to play Tekkit,build companies and just have fun with other people without the fear of grief or disrespectful players.

I added a few more players to the whitelist, and I also added Dynmap and enabled RCON so that I can keep an eye on the server remotely. It's been less than 24 hours since I opened the server to the public, and the whitelist has already doubled in size! I'm very pleased with the new players so far, it looks like we really do have some quality people joining us!

In game name: The_Chinn

Minecraft experience to date: Tekkit 1yr + know how to use nearly all the mods

Why do you want to play on our server? Because I like to play Tekkit with other people and on a server thats not to big either

In-game name: TehTub

Minecraft Experience to-date: Vanilla since Beta 1.6ish, Tekkit, very little aside from videos and fiddling with it for a bit.

Why do you want to play on the server?: I've played SMP for a long time and its gotten a tad boring. Tekkit literially add's/fixes everything I've complained about Vanilla. From the ability to create extremely compact redstone things to making everything possible automated. I've only never played on other Tekkit servers because most have seriously complex rules or systems for establishing home area's. Which put me off immediately.

A side note, I'm a mole by nature. Every build I have created in SMP format has been underground. I don't think I would change that so my maring the surface of the map is unlikely...

Thanks for considering me.

In game name:Tennplogg6

Minecraft experience to date: Well can't say I'm an expert :) but have been playing for a loong time now and are more than capible to help other players around in tekkit! :)

Why do you want to play on our server? I was on a server a little while ago, but it shut down :( Anywho, playing multiplayer on tekkit was the most fun ever :D help other players around, building awsome systems/buildings just chill out and making new friends! So looking forward to a positiv reply :D

In game name: Wizflipper

Minecraft experience to date: Well, i have played minecraft for a long time, but switched to Tekkit as i found out Tekkit was a game.

Why do you want to play on our server? - Well, because it sounds nice, only 20 people online at a time is really nice, also.. It sounds like a nice server. I hope to join soon. :)

In game name: Khalic

Minecraft experience to date: Right after Halloween Update

Why do you want to play on our server: Friends of "Derekm" in real life, he said he liked the server and told me about it. I am a pretty good builder, and I haven't been able to play tekkit multiplayer which seems fun. :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons