[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name jnasj
  • Age 18
  • Location United States
  • Minecraft experience to date 2 years
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (give me a little detail, 'it looks cool' probably won't be enough to get you whitelisted.) Looking for a stable tekkit server where everything isnt banned o restricted to mods.

In game name: Coldhardt

Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing Minecraft for over a year and Tekkit for six months.

Why do you want to play on our server?: The Tekkit server that I'd been playing on for the past six months unexpectedly closed, so now I'm a scientist without a home... Anyways, that old server had a small player-base--something that I cherish in a tekkit server--and I've been looking for a server with the same size player base. Every server that I've tried feels as though it has been stripped of all its resources, so I've been trying to find one that feels fresh. The fact that this server is based on trust built upon the maturity of the players really sets it apart. I'd like to be a part of this unique vanilla Tekkit experience.

In game name: Coldhardt

Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing Minecraft for over a year and Tekkit for six months.

Why do you want to play on our server?: The Tekkit server that I'd been playing on for the past six months unexpectedly closed, so now I'm a scientist without a home... Anyways, that old server had a small player-base--something that I cherish in a tekkit server--and I've been looking for a server with the same size player base. Every server that I've tried feels as though it has been stripped of all its resources, so I've been trying to find one that feels fresh. The fact that this server is based on trust built upon the maturity of the players really sets it apart. I'd like to be a part of this unique vanilla Tekkit experience.

THAT is how you write an application. Welcome aboard :).

Recommending this mod for the server, although not 100% sure what the compatibility is it looks like it wouldn't interfere or have problems with new tekkit blocks. Check out the video on the page, some amazing stuff.

http://slimevoid.net/littleblocks/

It requires clientside files, so unfortunately I won't be added anytime soon. I might try it out for myself in SSP though.

• havocofmind
  • hannibal, mo us
  • months of playing by my self and a slight obsesion with the yogscast :)
  • I am looking for a friendly community in tekkit to join. Ive played alot alone would rather be a part of a community! I love the idea of tekkit and would love to make new friends and creations within a friendly community! ya that about sums it up......

Hi, Im looking for a server to play Tekkit on, and teach my friend as he is new to Minecraft and tekkit

My Application is:

• IGN - Arachnid_XIII

• Age - 24

• Reason for joining - Looking for a friendly Server to play and teach my friend

• Have you read the rules - Yes

• Tekkit experience - Been playing for a few months, Know my way around, and support anti-griefing policies.

his Application is

• IGN - Ranzangsu

• Age - 27

• Reason for joining - Looking to Learn Tekkit with a friend on a small friendly server.

• Tekkit experience - Never played Tekkit, But watched plenty of Yogscast and other related Videos so have some experience. Wanting to play and learn with my friend Arachnid_XIII and have a good time exploring the system.

I have done this double application to make it simpler and hopefully you will accept us both
:D

Regards

Arachnid_XIII & Ranzangsu

Hi, Im looking for a server to play Tekkit on, and teach my friend as he is new to Minecraft and tekkit

My Application is:

• IGN - Arachnid_XIII
  • Age - 24
  • Reason for joining - Looking for a friendly Server to play and teach my friend
  • Tekkit experience - Been playing for a few months, Know my way around, and support anti-griefing policies.

his Application is

• IGN - Ranzangsu
  • Age - 27
  • Reason for joining - Looking to Learn Tekkit with a friend on a small friendly server.
  • Tekkit experience - Never played Tekkit, But watched plenty of Yogscast and other related Videos so have some experience. Wanting to play and learn with my friend Arachnid_XIII and have a good time exploring the system.

I have done this double application to make it simpler and hopefully you will accept us both :D

Regards

Arachnid_XIII & Ranzangsu

A lot of the people on the server are new to tekkit to, so we'll be happy to help show your friend the ropes. Whitelisted :).

In game name: Jelliedtoast186

Minecraft experience: Have had minecraft since Alpha, and have thoroughly mastered Vanilla, and moved on to Tekkit about 5 months ago and can all of the basics and a good majority of the complex.

Why do I want to play on your server?: I have played on a couple of the open servers and have experienced the horror of a unmoderated land, and decided that something a little more secure with less trolls and griefers would suit my play style better. I came across this thread and thought your server would be a place where I could play in peace with a constructive community.

In game name: Jelliedtoast186

Minecraft experience: Have had minecraft since Alpha, and have thoroughly mastered Vanilla, and moved on to Tekkit about 5 months ago and can all of the basics and a good majority of the complex.

Why do I want to play on your server?: I have played on a couple of the open servers and have experienced the horror of a unmoderated land, and decided that something a little more secure with less trolls and griefers would suit my play style better. I came across this thread and thought your server would be a place where I could play in peace with a constructive community.

I can tell you this - from the amount of construction I've seen in the past 2 days, this community definitely fits the bill. Whitelisted :).

Just wanted to add a note that I'm REALLY looking for someone with experience with Railcraft signaling. I've done a little bit of work with it myself, but the minecart system needs a major overhaul.

In game name: xo_999

Minecraft experience: i started in 1.7.3 i started playing tekkit when it came out because i had used the technicpack before it soim really good at tekkit and makin machines and buildings or factories.

Reason to join: because i want to join a good tekkit community because the last server i was on the admin deleted the world and all my stuff got whiped away and i just want to play in peace whitout griefers.

In game name:Markaskins10

Minecraft/tekkit experience to date:1.0 is when i got minecraft and i got tekkit at 1.2 i know redpower,computercraft,buildcraft,nuclear power.Why do you want to play on our server? Welli feel that i might want to join a whitelisted server so that i can show off my creations to "non" greifers.Ive been greifed many times and i want to go to a server that wont have a greifer.I hope you let me join becuase your server looks not cool but amazing

• Why do you want to play on our server Because i like the way of this server and how its all put together so i would be pleased to join this server as its proud member

I need a little more detail than that. The rest of you have been whitelisted :).

• In game name:MalcolmBlue
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've played minecraft in 1.3. And I decided to buy it in 1.7.3. I know most of the mechanics and items in Minecraft.
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: Not very much else to do. And the way you detailed your server just tells me I might as well give it a shot. Because Tekkit Singleplayer is a bit ...Lonely. I must inform you that I do not get along well with trolls, and I hope none of those will be here. I'm looking for a good gaming community that won't troll me 24/7 and make me leave the server permantly. This has happend 98% of the time so far. Almost all server's lie. But, I never tried whitelisted servers much. So I hope this whole whitelist thing-a-ma-jig goes well. If it means less griefers, and less trolls, then I'm in. ^^

-Joshua

P.S, Nice birthday. >_>

IGN: Silver2403

EXP: I have played minecraft for over a year, tekkit for about 2 months.

RFJ: I have played with the technic pack and it was fun but kinda boring. I came up with an idea to start a company like the yogscast did, but for me to really have fun doing it. I have tried to start on other servers but they were too large and i could never find anywhere to build or any resources. I picked this server because it seemed small, so there would be no griefers and i could find real people to play alongside, and there were no banned items, which takes away the experience, and there were no extra mods like iconomy ruining the feel of building and mining with your own two block hands.

• In game name:MalcolmBlue
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've played minecraft in 1.3. And I decided to buy it in 1.7.3. I know most of the mechanics and items in Minecraft.
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: Not very much else to do. And the way you detailed your server just tells me I might as well give it a shot. Because Tekkit Singleplayer is a bit ...Lonely. I must inform you that I do not get along well with trolls, and I hope none of those will be here. I'm looking for a good gaming community that won't troll me 24/7 and make me leave the server permantly. This has happend 98% of the time so far. Almost all server's lie. But, I never tried whitelisted servers much. So I hope this whole whitelist thing-a-ma-jig goes well. If it means less griefers, and less trolls, then I'm in. ^^

-Joshua

P.S, Nice birthday. >_>

Whitelisted :). Also, I think the birthdays are screwed up for a lot of people, not exactly sure why.

IGN: Silver2403

EXP: I have played minecraft for over a year, tekkit for about 2 months.

RFJ: I have played with the technic pack and it was fun but kinda boring. I came up with an idea to start a company like the yogscast did, but for me to really have fun doing it. I have tried to start on other servers but they were too large and i could never find anywhere to build or any resources. I picked this server because it seemed small, so there would be no griefers and i could find real people to play alongside, and there were no banned items, which takes away the experience, and there were no extra mods like iconomy ruining the feel of building and mining with your own two block hands.

Also whitelisted :). I always enjoy the Yogscast videos :)

• In game name S0D1Um
  • Age 17
  • Location Canada
  • Minecraft experience to date i have been playing vanilla for almost 2 years and tekkit for a few months.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? It seems pretty chill, I hate it when people steal all your stuff if you don't hide everything and everyone is a 10 year old troll, but it looks like that won't happen on this server.I also really like the no banned items bit (yay lasers!).

• In game name- Fetherblaka
  • Age- 17
  • Location- United States, Iowa
  • Minecraft experience to date- Began playing vanilla a year ago, started technic and built a very wonderful empty city for myself :(
  • Why do you want to play on our server?- Technic gets lonely after a while and I want a new place to build where things don't stop the moment I leave. I also look forward to making friends in various gaming communities, especially minecraft. Your server sounds quite wonderful and I really look forward to making it more beautiful!
  • Thanks!

EDIT: I figure that since you mentioned the Yogscaast, I may as well mention that I watch every single release of BlueXephos, Sips, Sjin, Rhythian, Hannah, Duncan, Martin, and Nilesy.

I may have a bit of a fascination. :P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons