[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

It was actually a pipe that I accidentally pasted in with WorldEdit (WorldEdit and BC pipes do NOT agree...) that was causing issues. I should be home from work by 10:30 EST, and I'll take a lot a look and see what's wrong as soon as I am.

In Game Name : Shilarea

Minecraft experience to date :I have played on Gults Gorge and high level of mod experience.

Why do you want to play on our server?Tired of being on open servers where people steal or break my stuff and spending more time repairing than building anything. I am looking for a mature atmosphere and to play with people with similar interests.

This is 3 applications in one, enjoy!

• In game name: The__Arcadian, Tohfox, Henk_Devill
  • Minecraft experience to date: Many long hours of playtime over many servers. A very good knowledge of game mechanics and Tekkit Mods, especially railcraft (Arcadian) and computercraft (Also Arcadian).
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: We're looking for a good server with a Friendly Host to play on. We need a server where the admin/staff aren't attempting to kill us every 5 minutes and generally don't become so annoying we are forced to leave the server in style. we are a friendly group who want to have fun with other players and create some awesome builds.

Cloneco, your going to get into bother with the moderators of this forum pretty soon.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/board-rules-and-guidelines.3918/

Double posting is frowned upon and against forum rules, let alone triple posting.

Use your Edit button to edit your post if no one has replied since you last posted.

Just a friendly hint. I hold no authority here. Or anywhere for that matter. :)

As to the server, you know as much as any of us do.

We just have to be patient until we get news, because no one can answer any of these questions other than KS7 who has work and study commitments.

Apparently the port forwarding settings keep resetting themselves, and I have no idea why. I apologize for the downtime everyone, I don't have class or work tomorrow so I'll sit down and try to sort this all out when I get home from work tonight.

Apparently the port forwarding settings keep resetting themselves, and I have no idea why. I apologize for the downtime everyone, I don't have class or work tomorrow so I'll sit down and try to sort this all out when I get home from work tonight.

does that mean i can stop checking the server every 5 minutes untill tomorrow noon?

p.s

the next episode will be up as soon as i record the episode after it (so as soon as the server is up) :D

ks, if you havnt watched it yet- here is the first one

:P

The server is back up, and it should be up for the foreseeable future :). I worked out the kinks in my router, and I think I have everything fixed with the server itself. Once again, I apologize for the downtime, I didn't expect to run into all of these issues :P.

I'll finally be going through any applications that have been posted in the last 2 days or so, I've been slightly preoccupied with getting the server back up and running :P.

Edit: I whitelisted a bunch of people that applied over the last 2-3 days, so please check again to see if you have been whitelisted. Sorry about the delayed response to the applications, I've been busy dealing with some server issues.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons