[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: Fint
  • Minecraft experience to date: Quite good overall knowledge of all espects of Tekkit
  • Why do you want to play on our server? My old server is down and this server seems to fit the atmosphere I had back there. Eventually I play this game for fun so if that's what people on this server are after it should fit well.

• In game name : Syxell
  • Minecraft experience to date : I've been playing minecraft since beta, although i haven't been playing tekkit for too long, i know basic to intermediate stuff such as building emc powerplant, perfectly safe 2030EU nuclear reactor.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I like playing tekkit, especially with people that are nice and i want to play on whitelist server because on normal server people usally grief and just destroy our hardwork. I like to building machines and buildings with no fear of it being destroyed. I also like the fact that its a pretty small server and that it has no banned items. I feel that banned items just take away the experience imo. Plus the small server means we all could have space to build a relatively large building. This server looks awesome btw.

• In game name: Dxmaster1994
  • Minecraft experience to date: Started in Alpha and I do want to start playing Tekkit seriously.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I'm always watching the Yogscast Tekkit videos and I do want to get out of the lonely Single Player and get some Multiplayer Experience. I'm also willing to bcome someones right hand, meaning to help him building his projects.

In game name:Frega97

Minecraft experience to date: played minecraft about from 1.1 beta and tekkit about 2 months

Why do you want to play on our server? becuse i like small servers with friendly people that you can make projects with together :)

• In game name: Dxmaster1994
  • Minecraft experience to date: Started in Alpha and I do want to start playing Tekkit seriously.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I'm always watching the Yogscast Tekkit videos and I do want to get out of the lonely Single Player and get some Multiplayer Experience. I'm also willing to bcome someones right hand, meaning to help him building his projects.

i would want too work with you together. i also watch the yogscast tekkit :)

• In game name sambratt
  • Age 16
  • Location USA
  • Minecraft experience to date reallt to tell truth i dont rember when i got mincraft but im decent at tekkit and im ok ate mincraft but im not a super genius when it comes to some things
  • Why do you want to play on our server? i never been on a whitelist server i want to join this becuse im tired of playing with jerk and A** on pulic serverzs and i want to make firends

Hi,

IGN: V00doocat ( V zero zero doocat )

MC Experience: Only been playing for 7 months, but I got into modded MC very quickly.

I pick things up quick, and consider myself to be reasonably well versed in the mods in The Tekkit pack.

My background has so far been purely SSP but I want to take the natural progression to multiplayer.

My projects like most peoples try to be creative and ingenious with the mods on offer, but at the same time I also like to try and make any project pleasing to the eye in the spirit of vanilla MC.

Why do I want to play on your server ? : Apart from the usual reasons of wanting an environment that has no tolerance for griefers and a mature player base, a few things stood out in your thread for me that caught my eye.

I have never played WOW, but I have in the past played Eve Online for nearly 5 years solid. While these 2 games are very different, both player bases understand what a real gaming community is all about.

I don't care if I play with people who are 8 or 80. What is important to me is the people I play with have a respect for other players and their property.

The fact that you started this server with friends speaks volumes to me as that's a solid foundation.

Also your comments on EE were the final thing to catch my eye. Like many people I think if used badly it ruins your enjoyment and sense of achievement in the long run. I used to use EE just for Alchemical bags and covalance dust. But now, I must admit I am using some of it's items more. However, I only use EE for EE related items and certainly not just for conjuring up items and resources.

All in all this server seems to tick a lot of the boxes in my search for a home.

Would be great to find a home where people had a similar mindset and approach to MC as myself.

PS: Sorry for long wall of text application. :)

In Game Name: Midnight_Q

Minecraft experiences to date: I have played regular minecraft and have built cities as an admin, have some basic knowledge on how to play tekkit

Why do you want to play on our server?

I have built many things from cities in the sky to underwater cities. I have also been recommended by a fellow play jelliedtoast186 so i want to check it out. I would also like to try out the newer block in the game to make new designs.

Why did I get un-whitelisted?

I meant to relist you, but I didn't have a chance to before I had to leave for work. I would normally be able to do it from my phone, but the mobile admin plugin got screwed up when I reverted to one of the backups. I'll have you readded as soon as I get home (should be just after 10 PM EST). The same thing goes for those of you who just applied.

As a warning, I may take the server offline for a few minutes later tonight to move it over to a different box. The server it's running off of right now was starting to near capacity last night, so I want to make sure that we don't run into a performance bottleneck.

I'm also going to be a LOT more stringent on white listing new players from here on out. I would like to see more than a basic, one line answer as to why you want to join the server.

• In game name: LPT640
  • Minecraft experience to date, 4 yrs
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I want to join this server because ive been looking for a small, simple, private tekkit server, to build factores and creative buildings. Ive been on the public servers for tekkit before and every time i build something awsome it gets greifed.

• In game name:tasuf
  • Minecraft experience to date:about a year around 1.7 minecraft update
  • Why do you want to play on our server?:i just want a nice tekkit server with a community and without greifers and so i can try to get my friends on and we all can play together in peace

I added a couple of new people to the whitelist, and I readded one or two people that were accidentally removed (my apologies, Dara). If you have NOT been whitelisted yet, I didn't feel like your application met our standards, but you can feel free to edit it or repost an updated version. For anyone that might be playing tonight, I might be turning the server off for a few minutes to update a few plugins and configuration files, so if the server is down when you try to log on, wait a few minutes and then try again. I don't expect to have it down for more than 5 minutes, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

ALSO, for anyone that is missing items due to the rollback, feel free to either contact me in game or leave me a list of the items that you're missing in a private message. I'll either give them to you in person or leave them in a chest for you.

• In game name - Tsarce
  • Age - 19
  • Location - Earth. (WA)
  • Minecraft experience to date - Playing since Alpha
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (give me a little detail, 'it looks cool' probably won't be enough to get you whitelisted. I'm looking for more than just a single line.) - I'm currently trying to find a new Tekkit server to play on. I've not been able to find one that suits me or plays how I want it to. I'm hoping that this server can be the one that I can stick with.

My friend and I would both like to join this server, since he is currently not online to post a white list application, I will include his information as well.

• In game name: rex1493
  • In game name: Dakotafrmn
  • Minecraft experience to date: Have owned Minecraft since Alpha and Beta, respectfully.
  • Why do you want to play on our server: We are both fairly new to Tekkit, but we wish to learn and experiment. We are looking for an unrestricted server with an accepting and down to earth moderation team, which this server seems to have.

• In game name: WestsideGeckos
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing since Beta, to current day.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? Just looking for a layed back server, that isn't ALL into machines, and getting Quantum. Plus, i love building, and i do enjoy a calm, nice playerbase.

• In game name: PuppyShots
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and Tekkit about 1 Year?
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: I want to play on a small server on about 10-25 slots and no greifers. Also nice players ;) (Sorry if i write something wrong i'm not the best guy on english XD :D I am also good at tekkit and i wanna build things with the players on the server.

In game name: YOUJIZZFACE96

Minecraft experience to date: Been on a few servers with tekkit and have had minecraft for a long time and i'm quite experienced

Why do you want to play on our server?: Because their are not many dedicated servers that are a good way to experience tekkit into further depth,and i am quite a character and think i will get along with everyone on the server ;)!

Thanks

YOUJIZZFACE96

In Game Name: Wigglesticks

Experience: A couple years of vanilla. Just getting into Tekkit/Technic

Why?: I like the idea of a small close knit group on a dedicated server. I have a lot to learn and hope I can do so while contributing to the advancement of the group. I am also laid back.

• In game name: darters700
  • Minecraft experience to date: About 4 months vanilla, one month Tekkit
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: Almost every server I've tried to start up on has either been on for several months and all resources have been tapped, o the players are immature, and you log in in the morning to find someone has used a destruction catalyst on your house. This server sounds like a nice, mature place to build, and I hope I can be a part of that.

• In game name: hamsterking5
  • Minecraft experience to date: 2 years 1 month ( i ran a server for over a year aswell)
  • Why do you want to play on our server? If you want me to be honest then I'm lonely and I prefer smaller servers to large ones usually because the community is nicer and easier to deal with. I've been looking for a tekkit server for a while and still haven't found one. So I'm curious about joining yours and hopefully I'll actually enjoy minecraft with some friends again.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons