[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Ks7, I died while mining, and used the /back command, it kicked me from the server and now im getting this error whenever i try to relog:

... respomse code: 503 for URL: http://session.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jsp?user=Jerrk...

Update - Nevermind, a creeper just had the right timming to kill me as soon as the minecraft verification servers went down, you can check their status here:

http://help.mojang.com/

I doubt you got un white listed Cloneco.

Server seems to be up, dynanap seems to be up. But I too am getting "console 503" when trying to join.

The fact that dynamap shows zero players online suggests to me everyone is having the same issue.

Edit: sorry never saw the last part of your message, but yes that seems to be the issue.

So to recap. For everyone coming here looking for an answer. This is not an issue with the server.

And it's not something KS has any power over. minecraft.net is down.

Is anyone using wireless pipes or world anchors? Both can cause these issues that are happening. That guy who mined out the bottom 6 layers of the world could have caused massive lag with all of the flowing lava and water that is down there. I actually caused this with flowing lava when using the volatic amulate or whatever it was. on the old server I played on (by complete accident!)

At certain times, if I spam the refresh button I can make a connection to the server.

Then I can log in. I normally stay in for around 2-3 minutes before I get kicked with bad connection message.

Someone else loging into the server also kicks me of.

But whatever situation I always get kicked of within 5 minutes.

Most of the time though I can't even make a connection to the server at all.

I thought a restart might sort it out but obliviously not.

Not sure if any of that info will help.

I appreciate the news anyway. Bad news is better than no news at all :)

I've already reset the server, the router, the computer, and removed and reenabled the port forwarding. I'm starting to think it's an issue with the server itself, especially since the server is taking an ABNORMALLY long time to stop when I try to stop it. Does anyone know what time the server crashed at? I can try reverting to the last backup before it crashed and see what happens.

I wonder ks7 if you might need to roll back the servers. I'm not sure what could cause the problem. It could be a corrupted file or something wrong in the config. It could be the server is having issues with something in the map itself an area full of high lag. Given someone went around planting nukes on the map and blowing up areas i wouldn't be surprised if something unknown was built to hurt the server, seeing as someone has already started breaking the rules.

I'm not sure how the server works is it your individual server or do you rent one where you're on a node. You might want to call the company if it's the later one. If it's your own server you might want to check and see if everything copied over smoothly, config id's etc. You can test it buy doing a fresh map and see if it lags on there or not. If it loads up well than you know it's something in the save. If it doesn't than for sure check the hardware.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons