[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Game Name- Cloneco

Age- 15

Location- Prattville Al

experience- I have been playing minecraft for about a year now and tekkit for almost the entire time I have had minecraft. I what to try this server because it seems like the best one of the bunch and I would like to see and learn from people that know a lot more about tekkit than I do. I am not going to get into anyones business I only want to play on a server where no one griefs you and there aren't too many mods to slow down my computer.

By the way how do you know if you have been white listed?

IGN: Tentonaxe

MC Exp: I've been playing MC for about six months now and tekkit for two. So far I've only played on my own servers, but i've lost interest in running my own server so i'm looking for one to join that isn't too modded. I hate servers that prevent explosions, it removes a fun element of Tekkit in that without it, there are no consequences for setting up a bad reactor or not properly cooling your engines.

I want to play on your server because i'm looking for a small community that isn't too heavily modded and doesn't have a dozen things disabled. I'm really looking forward to just playing the game rather than having to promote my own server. I am a little skeptical about the complete lack of grief prevention, LWC would be a very lightweight way of allowing an optional way to protect your blocks, although at the same time that would also prevent them from exploding when you make a mistake, so i guess it's either you protect it and lose that, or don't protect it. Interesting trade-off.

IGN: jerrk

Minecraft: I started playing minecraft around the end of beta 1.6.6, while I'm not a redstone genius, i do like to make small contraptions and sorting machines (stuff like that), and i do like to have decorative buildings that are primarily just for show (ex. a house with a kitchen, living-room, bedroom, bathroom, etc.). I also like to create little villages, so if i find a testificate village I will likely try to "Improve" there living structures and give them houses (unless someone else is based there, or admins claim it.

WHY!!? - I like to build buildings creatively (not in creative mode, its too easy), so we're good there, I think the server does look cool, and that it has a good idea around it. As much as i like a good (no cheating) pvp server, I really hate it when someone destroy's something ive worked maybe 4 or 5 hours on a day.

Questions or other important facts:

I use the sphax pure bd craft texture pack for tekkit & technic

I still have schooling to, so I may not be on certain day's

I am sort-of confused, on this is it a survival server were people need to be creative, or is it a creative server?

also, is there any land saving thing (do players all get this little square of their own?) or is the player free to roam about and choose his/her own spot to build (as long as it doesn't inter-fear with previous players)

Also, is the player allowed to make a small arena, and with permission from the admin, let pvp inside the arena. (while not really important, it would be sort-of fun)

Last, but not least, are the players allowed to build a small decorative fence around their "property" to mark its location and defend against creepers?

• In game name: B1uedog
  • Minecraft experience to date: i have been playing minecraft for about a year now since 1.7. i consider my self better than average. also i have been playing tekkit for about 2-3 mounth but i know more than a lot of people and am quite good
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: all the servers i have previously played on have been shut down and the server i play with my friends is old and not very exciteing.
  • (please consider i really want to join and i have been haveing a hard time joining servers recentally they just ignore my app)

I am sort-of confused, on this is it a survival server were people need to be creative, or is it a creative server?

also, is there any land saving thing (do players all get this little square of their own?) or is the player free to roam about and choose his/her own spot to build (as long as it doesn't inter-fear with previous players)

Also, is the player allowed to make a small arena, and with permission from the admin, let pvp inside the arena. (while not really important, it would be sort-of fun)

Last, but not least, are the players allowed to build a small decorative fence around their "property" to mark its location and defend against creepers?

You can build wherever you would like, as long as it doesn't interfere with other players (there's nothing wrong with building next to someone else if they're ok with it, of course). Likewise, you're free to build fences, walls, etc. to keep hostile mobs out.

I've been thinking about building some sort of arena myself, and I know a few other players have discussed it, so feel free to collaborate with the other players in building one. I personally think it would be nice to have one locate near the main town.

was i overlooked? i am not whitelisted yet, and am eager to join a good minecraft community interested in creating things. do you add people to the whitelist every so often, like in waves? or how does it work?

PM me with a little more information as to why you were banned from your previous server.

Hi ks, I have been whitelisted on the server but I wish to know if I am allowed to post gameplay of it on YouTube in my channel, if so- how should I call the server?

My channel is in my signature, pm me if you want to take part or ask about it

I have no objections to that, and you can call it the Resilience Freebuild Server. Also, if you didn't send me a link already, PM me a link to your channel. I'd love to see the videos if you do end up making them!

I just did another round of whitelisting, I apologize again for the delay in responding to applications. Fortunately tomorrow is my last midterm, so things should be back to normal tomorrow night.

Just a quick heads up to our current players - I will most likely be making the final transition over to the new box today once I get home from class, so the server may be down for a few minutes at some point.

In game name: Dialiss

Minecraft experience to date: i played minecraft since beta 1.7.3, and tekkit a good half a year now - hence I know most of the tekkit stuff and am a advanced player.

Why do you want to play on our server?: I would like to play on this server because its applealing to me, from this thread i can tell that this server has a very nice community and is worthwhile spending time on ^^. I cant wait to see you all in-game :)

I am also willing to help players who are new to tekkit by giving them tip's and showing them how to build/assemble thing the appropriate way.

~Dialiss.

• In game name: KENNEL227
  • Location USA
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have played tekkit for a while, and I watch videos about tekkit. I have been playing since 2009.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I want a normal server where i wont get griefed, and where its peaceful without bombs flying about.

In game name:QplaystylzQ

playing minecraft from beta 1.8.1 tekkit this year

You're gonna have to give me more than that, you skipped the last section of the form (which is actually the most important...).

On an unrelated note, the server is back up! I had to re-setup some of the port forwarding, but everything is running perfectly now.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons