[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

After a quick test, I found out that a significant portion of the lag is due to the large amount of World Anchors in use. If you are currently using world anchors, PLEASE delete them and either leave them deleted or replace them with teleport tethers. While I CAN use MCEdit to manually remove all of them, due to the size of our world, I would have to bring the server down for at least 2 hours to do it.

Also, judging by how many people have been on lately, I'll probably be investing in a new server sometime soon. I might wait until Black Friday, but I also have a build already picked out that would be fairly cheap, so if I need to I'll get it sooner.

Also, judging by how many people have been on lately, I'll probably be investing in a new server sometime soon. I might wait until Black Friday, but I also have a build already picked out that would be fairly cheap, so if I need to I'll get it sooner.

wow, We really do appreciate the time and RL resources you put into this.

Regarding world Anchors, I read somewhere it's possible to change the ID number so they all change to dirt blocks.

Just mentioning it as it will be a lot easier than removing them all.

Of course this will in effect remove them from the game, but with tethers I can't see any grounds for complaint.

Thx for the awesome world to play in.

Ks, if you do change the server the map will stay the same, am I right?

Oh, and the first vid should be up today :)

The first two vids are me setting up in the server and the next ones will be more about other builds from other players on the server, and more complicated builds and contraptions.

I will showcase all the player bases I they will allow me and if possible I will skype them in the same time so they can explain about their oun builds :D

In Game Name: brixbloxer

Minecraft Experience to date: About 7-8 month's and 3-4 Tekkit month's.

Why do you want to join our server?: I have been looking for a awesome tekkit server for quite some time now and I hope this is the one!

I also want to push my EE and Railcraft skill's to the max! (Well I want to learn more Railcraft)

IGN: StaticSquishy

Minecraft experience to date: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.2. I am a very experienced player and know somewhat a lot about Tekkit. Friends have said that I am a good builder! Tekkit experience is; Industrial Craft,Redpower, Buildcraft, Equivalent Exchange, and some Railcraft.

Why do you want to play on our server?: Well i have played Tekkit on my own for a long time now and it starts to get lonely on your own. Your server looks really nice and from your description the community is too! I promise to obey the rules and I am sure that if you add me I and you guys will have a great time! I would really love to play with you guys and i do have a skype by the way. :D

Is the Server up ?? I cant connect

Nope. I tried just now as well.

Last time I tried was an hour ago, and the same thing.

So either it's a problem KS is not aware of yet, or he's fixing the issue we found earlier.

Either way I am getting the shakes. I need my fix of cubes. ;)

Yeah well as the town gets more shops etc we put up more street lights. that will help with anti social town centre creepers. The streetlight design in use already can just be copied as it's good to keep a theme. Happy to help with that.

Maybe though we shouldn't clutter this thread too much though as it's prime purpose is applications.

But yeah lets install some more streetlights in the newer areas of town.

See ya in game.

Someone should make a website or something for the server, so we can leave this thread for applications... anyway, i hope the server gets fixed, I hope its not pertinently damaged or something

Also, I cant connect to the dynamic map, is it effected by the server being down?

Someone should make a website or something for the server, so we can leave this thread for applications... anyway, i hope the server gets fixed, I hope its not pertinently damaged or something

Also, I cant connect to the dynamic map, is it effected by the server being down?

the dynamic map is a bukkit plugin- when the server is down its plugins are off, so the dynmap is off too

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I'll take a look when I get home from work tonight. Since I haven't gotten a chance to respond until now, I'll justet everyone know that I was the one that removed the community refinery. One of the pipes in it was glitched, and I just haven't had a chance to rebuild it yet with moving the server and all.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons