[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Server is back up. Was someone messing with waterproof pipes? There was a MASSIVE string of critical errors involving them in the console.

I laid some waterproof pipes. But nothing I hadn't already laid down previously.

Also the server crashed a good hour after that while me Arach and Garrett were looking at something on someone's house.

There had been massive lag earlier in the day but Epyon seemed to have cured that.

Hi guys my name is Chris, and I am 19, I have played minecraft for 1 1/2 years, and I really enjoy building in tekkit because I am very creative and I enjoy equivalent exchange and IC2, and I often record youtube videos so I would really like to join this server. Thanks!

• In game name: Olyboys
  • Minecraft experience to date:mmm.... roughly since wolves were introduced... i think around 1.3.1 beta
  • Why do you want to play on our server? A couple of my friends invited me to try this server with them, I'd like to play please. Also cannot find too many good nogrief tekkit servers......

In game name: djgesek

Minecraft experience to date: I have alot of experience building towers and high structures along with working with equivalent exchange

Why do you want to play on our server? I enjoy playing on tekkit alot and I have a group of friends that are hoping have some fun building. Also, one of us might be posting our adventures on youtube.

The dynamap is still up but the visible area keeps decreasing over time. No idea why but i'm guessing it has something to do with the server being down?

Well I don't know if it's related, but last time the server went nuts the other week was after someone made that new land generation corridor that went south in the sea to no where.

Last night there was a lot of new land generation at sea as well.

• In game name: hopdog
  • Minecraft experience to date 2 yrs vin 1 yr Tekkit/Technic
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I don't have an aww inspiring reason. I like small servers vs large ones to me it seem's more "Homey" I cant really say i'm more "crative" then any one else but i do like to build (in my eyes') eye pleasing building's though I'm not really one to decor the inside. I'm a avid player with too much time on my hands and i like to make everything myself (takes the fun out of it when your handed items)
  • I'm not asking for the job but I have also been a moderator on a small server

Soz, the new land generation at sea would likely be me.....i went exploring last night found a tiny island...im mean tinsy winsy...and built a little getaway hut there....its about 3500 blocks south to south-east of town............i'll wreck it if its causing a problem....

Soz, the new land generation at sea would likely be me.....i went exploring last night found a tiny island...im mean tinsy winsy...and built a little getaway hut there....its about 3500 blocks south to south-east of town............i'll wreck it if its causing a problem....

hazard like i said in the server if u want you can live with me

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons