[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Right now, we've basically got things back to normal. Epyon, Garret and I are going to be working on getting rid of some of the major sources of lag (we already found and fixed a few big issues involving item overflows with Buildcraft pipes), so we're going to keep the current world. I already disabled the crafting of nukes and world anchors, so hopefully we won't have any more issues with either of those. For those of you building on the server, PLEASE try to avoid building lag heavy machines - try to use RP tubes as much as possible, avoid overflow with Buildcraft pipes, and put a toggle lever on redstone circuitry so that you can turn it off while you're offline.

Edit: I also whitelisted a few new people.

If a restart is required then thats fine :)

Id like to not loose my Fortress but if its need to be done then do it...

I will just rebuild :D

Also if you do a restart you should Bann some items.

TnT, Nukes, So red Matter stuff

Collecters and Relays mkII and III ect

Look at what toher servers ban and take some ideas.. ??

Just to reduce briefing...

You could even run a Donation / Loyalty Program where you give certain useful items out to members who deserve them and can be trusted with them ect ??

Sorry posted this before noticing the last few comments :D

still worth looking at i think :D

Also ks7 I know my "Vault" will most likly cause some Lag.. How ever i would be willing to Switch it over the Blulectric Sorting Machines and RP tubes if needed..

Will just need time to figure out how to do it and how to power it sufficiently act

In game name XXELITEHULLXX

Minecraft experience I have played minecraft since beta. I have play tekkit since it came out about a year ago.

i need a server where i can build thing and know the wont be griefed or stolen and i think i have found it hope you consider white-listing me thanks

age 13

• In game name: abouya14
  • Minecraft experience to date:Playing Minecraft for about a year. Just got Tekkit but played it at friends
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: I love servers without a lot of people because theres a less chance you will be griefed

I'm no longer able to login since the server is fixed, would be nice to look into it, thanks.

Your name got removed when I rolled the server back, but I readded you earlier today. You should be able to log on fine now :). I added a couple more people that applied, but I should warn anyone that has applied or is thinking about applying, if you just give me one short sentence about why you want to join, you PROBABLY aren't going to get whitelisted.

ks, add the colloseum a forcefield with zappers so people will not touch the walls and maby do it so you can not bring items in it and you get to choose a weapon from balcons weapons mod every beginning of a battle :P

btw- how can people regisster to be "gladiators"?

i really wanna fight to the death there :P

In game name: XXELITEHULLXX

Location UK

my exp: iv been playing on some others and i always have the same problems, when im off hopfully they wont be rummaging throught my stuff. i just want to build and work with other to build something spectacular and playing since the game originaly came out and iv played for many hour and i think im a decent builder.

reason for asking to join: i wanna join a server were i can play without been robbed or greifed

In game name diamondeye83

Age 14

Location eastern standard time(Florida)

Minecraft experience to date since 1.6

Tekkit experience: technic since v2

Reasons for joining: I have been looking for a small server for my friends and I to play on without losing half the mods in Tekkit. The anti grief thing is also a plus, because I hate it when I build a HIV solar array, then someone just comes along and picks it

• In game name: KILBURN227
  • Minecraft experience to date:2 years i am minecraft Vateran player
  • Why do you want to play on our server?It looks cool and i think u have great community,besides i whant to make my self giant factory that noone can grief (i got griefed on alot of server).I whant to help people...help server becuse i think its great!On one server i got rp2 shop and normal rp shop...i am skilled with all things! i know alot abaut tekkit and everything.

Just wanted to say, I do LOVE this server and all on it!!! I agree with what has been said by some (and ks7 right from the start) that energy collectors kinda take the fun outta play. I think i was one of the first people (well nearly) to get on the server when it went public and i have barely gotten started building myself up but i like doing it on my own and taking the time to do it right. It would perhaps be a good idea to limit the whitelist but this is obviously staff perogative. As for a new world...does this mean we all start again from stratch, i mean everyone and everything?? I suppose i won't mind if this choice is made......but i will miss my little hovel!!!!

Just wanted to say, I do LOVE this server and all on it!!! I agree with what has been said by some (and ks7 right from the start) that energy collectors kinda take the fun outta play. I think i was one of the first people (well nearly) to get on the server when it went public and i have barely gotten started building myself up but i like doing it on my own and taking the time to do it right. It would perhaps be a good idea to limit the whitelist but this is obviously staff perogative. As for a new world...does this mean we all start again from stratch, i mean everyone and everything?? I suppose i won't mind if this choice is made......but i will miss my little hovel!!!!

Yes, that's what that would mean, but we've already moved past that; we fixed the server lag problems over the weekend and most definitely keeping this world, so no worries. :D ~Epyon

• In game name: freson01
  • Minecraft experience to date: i have been playing minecraft since beta 1.3 and i play tekkit for a roughly 4 months
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: i want to play on your server because i love the things that are possible in tekkit and i am sick an tired of people griefing and everyday new people i dont know i hope in a whitelisted server we all are very close

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons