[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

In game name: Khalic

Minecraft experience to date: Halloween Update

Why do you want to play on our server: Friends with Derekm in real life, he told me to join, so I am here. I am nice, never kill anyone because I hate losing my stuff, so I take it that other people would to. I build things pretty cool, and I love collecting resources. This might be my second post, but that would be an accident, so yea. :)

In game name:Alexpwnz1337

Minecraft experience to date: I purchased minecraft in alpha

Why do you want to play on our server? I like the look of your server not to busy and not dead. also I luv tekkit :P

In game name: bobbymc

Experience: I have played Minecraft since the release of the halloween update. I am generally good builder and fine at redstone.

Reason for joining: My older brother "derekm" and my friend "kahlic" have recently downloaded the Tekkit launcher, and tried to set up the server that we currently use as a Tekkit server. I was displeased by playing Tekkit alone so I never really got into it i was hoping we could all find a server for the three of us. Then after that we gave up on trying to do to make a so we attempted to search for a small server that we could use to play together on. My brother then found this server, and had applied... you know the rest of that.

Thank you for your consideration.

IGN:Kingarjun1

minecraft experience: i know a fair amount about tekkit in some areas more that others i have been playing for about 5 months

what i will do: i will do my best too help out the server on any projects or anything else for that matter.

My in game name is: DragonRiderGamer

Minecraft experience to date:I dontplay since alpha but i have a lot of experience with minecraft and tekkit i barely leave the pc just for that im really addicted

I want to join your server because i like servers that we cant steal and theres no big buildings laying around and i like to have fun playing tekkit with other people.

Would be kind of fun to play a server where other WoW players enjoy playing. I am just wondering though do you have any plans on adding more plugins to your server?

For example perhaps: factions/towny or griefprevention so that people can protect their homes.

LWC is also a great one so that people can lock their boxes, honor systems most often do not work on this game so having plugins where people can protect their hard work is always a good idea.

In-game name: TehTub

A side note, I'm a mole by nature. Every build I have created in SMP format has been underground. I don't think I would change that so my maring the surface of the map is unlikely...

I am the EXACT same way in vanilla XD. I always come out of the ground after days in my mines and feel completely out of place.

Would be kind of fun to play a server where other WoW players enjoy playing. I am just wondering though do you have any plans on adding more plugins to your server?

For example perhaps: factions/towny or griefprevention so that people can protect their homes.

LWC is also a great one so that people can lock their boxes, honor systems most often do not work on this game so having plugins where people can protect their hard work is always a good idea.

I have been looking into a few anti griefing plugins, but at the moment I feel comfortable enough relying on action logging and regular backups to make sure everything is safe in the event of something happening. There haven't been any problems so far, and the players that I have seen until now have been both friendly and actively interested in building. That being said, if problems DO arise, I will definitely change things around. I personally feel a lot more satisfied being able to play with people that I can trust than I do having to rely on anti-grief plugins to keep things safe. It's probably a little naive or overly hopeful, but it really does feel a lot better.

As far as towny/ factions goes, I can comfortably say that I will not be adding them any time soon. While I do enjoy them a little myself, I feel that the majority of the players on the server (both new and old) are specifically looking for a vanilla Tekkit experience. If enough people show interest in it, I will definitely consider adding them in, but for now I think we're going to leave them out.

As a general update, I've whitelisted a few more players, and I'm VERY pleased with the new players that have joined. I want to specifically give props to whoever built the large house north of the chain of volcanoes, I usually don't get around to building anything more than a shack for quite a while after starting fresh. For anyone who has NOT been whitelisted yet, please update your reply with a little more information about you, why you want to join this server specifically, and what you have to offer. "it sounds cool" isn't enough to convince me to trust you or make me think that you are seriously interested.

For anyone looking for places to build, you are more than welcome (and are in fact encouraged) to build in/ near the main town, and there is a power grid in town that you are more than welcome to tap into (it's high voltage, so invest in a transformer!). The large volcano near the western terminus of the minecart line is reserved for future use, but every other area is free game.

In game name: Wargarbl

Minecraft experience to date: Lots of experience with vanilla MC (except for potions, never used them much) and slowly familiarising myself with Tekkit. Strong at IC2 basics and just recently got the hang of most of EE, looking to learn more about RP and RC in the near future. Not much experience working with nuclear reactors either but I can make a low-end safe and functioning reactor.

Why do you want to play on our server?: I like to play long-term and work on large projects that need a lot of care to detail. The few servers I have joined previously have all either changed completely to introduce new features/mods/rules that made this hard, performed map wipes repeatedly over the period of just a couple of months, or have gone offline entirely as the owners have lost interest and no longer wish to keep them running.

This looks like a good place I can focus on building long-term in a range of projects (because I'm very eclectic in my tastes) from seafaring vessels to castles to high-tech facilities.

Hope to hear a reply soon.

In game name: Wargarbl

Minecraft experience to date: Lots of experience with vanilla MC (except for potions, never used them much) and slowly familiarising myself with Tekkit. Strong at IC2 basics and just recently got the hang of most of EE, looking to learn more about RP and RC in the near future. Not much experience working with nuclear reactors either but I can make a low-end safe and functioning reactor.

Why do you want to play on our server?: I like to play long-term and work on large projects that need a lot of care to detail. The few servers I have joined previously have all either changed completely to introduce new features/mods/rules that made this hard, performed map wipes repeatedly over the period of just a couple of months, or have gone offline entirely as the owners have lost interest and no longer wish to keep them running.

This looks like a good place I can focus on building long-term in a range of projects (because I'm very eclectic in my tastes) from seafaring vessels to castles to high-tech facilities.

Hope to hear a reply soon.

Whitelisted you :). I started learning RP not too long ago also, but it's definitely worth it! Two words - frame motors. I have a research reactor in one of my underground bunkers that I'd be happy to show you, it's a 2040 EU/t monster :D.

In Game Name : Mamatovi.

Minecraft experience to date : I have played minecraft classic,minecraft alpha,beta and tekkit for 5 months.

Why do you want to play on our server?

I want to play with awesome people and want to see if my buildings are good. I played on keralis creative server and the admins said i am a good builder and i should try tekkit because it haves more blocks. So I searched a nice server and here i am .

In Game Name : Mamatovi.

Minecraft experience to date : I have played minecraft classic,minecraft alpha,beta and tekkit for 5 months.

Why do you want to play on our server?

I want to play with awesome people and want to see if my buildings are good. I played on keralis creative server and the admins said i am a good builder and i should try tekkit because it haves more blocks. So I searched a nice server and here i am .

I just played tekkit in sp and i build a house. I learned the base items.

Minecraft experience to date: Few years now, about a year with Technic/Tekkit

Why do you want to play on our server? Looking for mature/griefless community I can share with; Like your server, had a private server with a few friends that has gone stale and it's much more fun to have people to share with. I also like helping others once I get to a certain point and doing what I can for the server.

Minecraft experience to date: Few years now, about a year with Technic/Tekkit

Why do you want to play on our server? Looking for mature/griefless community I can share with; Like your server, had a private server with a few friends that has gone stale and it's much more fun to have people to share with. I also like helping others once I get to a certain point and doing what I can for the server.

You forgot your in game name, otherwise I'd have you whitelisted right now :).

In game name: Frequenter

Location: Australia(native)/England(Current home)/North America(Home as of end of October)

Minecraft experience to date: Since the start of Tekkit, mostly. I used to host my own server, and most recently I have been the long time moderator of a server here.

Why do you want to play on our server? Looking to experience another community, and this server appears to be well put together, based on trust, and have an already well established player base.

In Game Name: TrypHazard

Experience: Only been playing Minecraft since March this year, not brilliant at Tekkit but I have a little over the basics in my pocket.

I would like to play on your server because up till now I have only played on open non-whitelisted servers and would like a place in which I am safe in the knowledge that what is built will not be griefed and so will not have to spend a long time sorting protection and permissions. I would like to think that I have a creative eye and would be able to add to your land in a satisFactory way!! :)

In Game Name: TrypHazard

Experience: Only been playing Minecraft since March this year, not brilliant at Tekkit but I have a little over the basics in my pocket.

I would like to play on your server because up till now I have only played on open non-whitelisted servers and would like a place in which I am safe in the knowledge that what is built will not be griefed and so will not have to spend a long time sorting protection and permissions. I would like to think that I have a creative eye and would be able to add to your land in a satisFactory way!! :)

Whitelisted, if for no other reason than for using terrible puns XD

Hi my name is Ryan. My in game name is Ryanpop369. I live in Massachusetts and I'm sixteen years old.

I love tekkit and I am looking for a server with nice people.I have been playing minecraft since alpha and tekkit for a year. I hope you will whitelist me. :]

• In game name: Otaku_Dragon
  • Minecraft experience to date: lately i've been on a marathon of barely 9 hours a day of learning tekkit on single player for some weeks, i play minecraft for about a year.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? im looking for a small community server where i can make friends and invest my time into building magnificent houses,quarries,factories and of course the most important have fun.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons