[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

UPDATE ABOUT THE UPDATE!

The Move to 1.3.13 was successful. however a slight problem with the Backup system caused player inventories to be rolled back to before the most recent map change. If you're missing power armour or gear let staff know in game and we'll replace it.

Likewise we have tracked down most of the root causes of Lag by trial and error. Most have been taken care of however if you currently use Mekinisim wind turbines for power generation please break them and use another source of energy. The wind turbine things cause a bad amount of lag for the server. A good mostly maintenance free solution is magmatic engines.

Thank You for being patient during the move and the resulting problems after.

ok i have been having problems with my power armor that recently have really come to be problems. All of the textures for it are screwed up and i am not using a texture pack everything just appears as white shapes. i think it is because it is the older version of the armor trying to be compatible with the newer versions. Would it be possible to get it replaced?

ok i have been having problems with my power armor that recently have really come to be problems. All of the textures for it are screwed up and i am not using a texture pack everything just appears as white shapes. i think it is because it is the older version of the armor trying to be compatible with the newer versions. Would it be possible to get it replaced?

First, are you using optifine? block id's (and entity id's) didint change between 1.3.9 and 1.3.13 aside from the things added and those were replaced when the server updated. I know when I used optifine a good amount of the textures in NEI and my inventory were messed up.

just had a nosey as the new website (due to being unable to sleep/play minecraft stupid wireless dongle) and I have to say it is awesome (the pic of Garretteagle on the staff page is terrifying) bravo to all involved

Hopefully I will be seeing all u peeps online in the near future though things are still a little dicey for me atm but in the meantime take it easy and happy building xD

Message to all who are experience bad lag at their base. Nix the mechanism generators dismantle them and try another power generation there is something wrong with the coding and they lag really bad. Another tip would be to remove as much universal cable as you can as it also is a source of client side lag. i would recommend either using magmatic or bio-gas engines to replace any form of mekanism power generation.

Due to excessive lag caused by multiple pumps working in the nether we've had to regenerate the nether. If you had a pump there please PM me here or catch me in game and I'll replace it and any misc. blocks.

Also, since the main issue was caused by flowing lava please refrain from having any more then one pump in the nether. Or use the handy Magma crucible to turn Netherack into a self sustaining lava generation system.

i got banned when i ask if this is the right website to get grey listed that is gay

1.We told you to apply You didn't apply

2.You didn't read the whole post, you just got the IP address and tried to get on without reading any rules or about the application process

3.We told you where to go to apply

4.You didn't apply

5.It's obvious that you don't need to be on the server if you can't even read the rules.

1.We told you to apply You didn't apply

2.You didn't read the whole post, you just got the IP address and tried to get on without reading any rules or about the application process

3.We told you where to go to apply

4.You didn't apply

5.It's obvious that you don't need to be on the server if you can't even read the rules.

Excellently put Tab, I could not have said it better myself.

i never read rule

That's very unfortunate for you then. I highly suggest not saying that on whatever server you move on to.

This is what I do when I'm bored at work....I sketch out my kingdom, It's crappy cuz I used pen for the first one then pencil for the Castle layout. I'm STOKED to get home and start this monster. It's gonna take prolly a couple of months to complete since we're in Survival, but It'll be that much more fulfilling!

2013-07-03_19-03-55_944_zps1c5bd7eb.jpg?2013-07-03_19-04-24_272_zpsd36b4d89.jpg?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons