[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: OpTic_CRaFTy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, TIMV. Mistakenly though TWICE. For Advertising and Profanity, which i didn't do.

What do you plan to do on the server: Haven't played Tekkit in a while. I plan to Group up with my friends and make a settlement.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I try to do everything! I make quality structures. ( In my eyes )

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: spider907

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friends. I plan to make a settlement with them.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: My friends and I have been playing tekkit since the 2.1.0 update and we created many factories and one of ours became an industrial town.

Minecraft Username: sfgiantsrock

Have you ever been banned, if so, why? Yes, once for accidental landscape griefing.

What do you plan to do on the server?: Build a lot of stuff, and get some of my friends to play.

What is your previous experience with tekkit?: Pretty high, I used to play on quantum gaming before the server crashed, I had donated on that server.

Minecraft Username: obbimauler

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: survive and build up. I like to help other people eventually. I also do alot of foraging and trading.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: used it for over a year and a half, can't get enough.

Minecraft Username: obbimauler

What do you plan to do on the server: survive and build up. I like to help other people eventually. I also do alot of foraging and trading.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: used it for over a year and a half, can't get enough.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: sfgiantsrock

Have you ever been banned, if so, why? Yes, once for accidental landscape griefing.

What do you plan to do on the server?: Build a lot of stuff, and get some of my friends to play.

What is your previous experience with tekkit?: Pretty high, I used to play on quantum gaming before the server crashed, I had donated on that server.

I hope you indeed manage to get your friends to play, more users are always welcome! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: spider907

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friends. I plan to make a settlement with them.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: My friends and I have been playing tekkit since the 2.1.0 update and we created many factories and one of ours became an industrial town.

I hope you have a great time with your friends!

Minecraft Username: OpTic_CRaFTy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, TIMV. Mistakenly though TWICE. For Advertising and Profanity, which i didn't do.

What do you plan to do on the server: Haven't played Tekkit in a while. I plan to Group up with my friends and make a settlement.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I try to do everything! I make quality structures. ( In my eyes )

Neither of those are tolerated on this server. As long as you refrain from them you should be good! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Jooie

What do you plan to do on the server: Build massive buildings with tekkit stuff, learn more about tekkit, and have fun

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Hosted many tekkit servers with friends

I hope your buildings turn out well, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: FanaticDog

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, build, build. Learn more about Tekkit from others.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Just playing on my home server. Love it.

Minecraft Username: FanaticDog

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, build, build. Learn more about Tekkit from others.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Just playing on my home server. Love it.

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Kynet1c

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Negative

What do you plan to do on the server: Build my science lab and explore Tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Only with Technic SSP and watching some vids on YouTube. But i think i know the basics :)

Minecraft Username: Kynet1c

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Negative

What do you plan to do on the server: Build my science lab and explore Tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Only with Technic SSP and watching some vids on YouTube. But i think i know the basics :)

You have been whitelisted!

minecraft username:A_Gingers_Friend

Have you ever been banned,ifso,why?:no

what do you plan to do on the server:dunno really, just play tekkit and get along with everybody

what is your previous experiance with tekkit:ive been playing since september like mass producin stuff if i have the time and resources

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:hotrodtrevor

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:once because of the owner and i not seeing eye to eye.

What do you plan to do on the server:build lots of tekkit sturff

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:i have owned 3 servers and have been mod on 2 others. i have experiance with every mod and cna do most anything on all of them

Minecraft Username:hotrodtrevor

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:once because of the owner and i not seeing eye to eye.

What do you plan to do on the server:build lots of tekkit sturff

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:i have owned 3 servers and have been mod on 2 others. i have experiance with every mod and cna do most anything on all of them

I wish you the best with your tekkit stuff, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft username:rascalgeo337

Have you ever been banned if so why? :No

What do you intend t do on the server:Build a factory

Do you have experience with tekkit if so what? I've been playing a long time with friends like optic and spider and have build factorys and production lines

Minecraft Username: FarkDerpMan (and my friend matthew1943)

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I was banned once, because some retarded admins called me a hacker for finding diamonds with a Divining Rod. >_<

What do you plan to do on the server: Team up with matthew1943 again, help out new players, and make some awesome overly complicated machines with RP2 so no crashes from me. :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Me and of course, matthew1943, first met on GFLClan's tekkit server back in June 2012. I was looking for someone to join, and he offered to help, we built our house, and the bla bla bla you don't wanna hear this 3 month long story, then we became the richest people in the server, and I hope to do so once again.

Minecraft Username: FarkDerpMan (and my friend matthew1943)

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I was banned once, because some retarded admins called me a hacker for finding diamonds with a Divining Rod. >_<

What do you plan to do on the server: Team up with matthew1943 again, help out new players, and make some awesome overly complicated machines with RP2 so no crashes from me. :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Me and of course, matthew1943, first met on GFLClan's tekkit server back in June 2012. I was looking for someone to join, and he offered to help, we built our house, and the bla bla bla you don't wanna hear this 3 month long story, then we became the richest people in the server, and I hope to do so once again.

Welcome back, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft username:rascalgeo337

Have you ever been banned if so why? :No

What do you intend t do on the server:Build a factory

Do you have experience with tekkit if so what? I've been playing a long time with friends like optic and spider and have build factorys and production lines

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Salazar1686

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, once for accidentally griefing my own faction.

What do you plan to do on the server?: Building a bunch of stuff and having fun.

What is your previous experience with tekkit?: Okay, I played on quantum a little.

Minecraft Username: NightFire661

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: For ,apparently, breaking LWC protections.

What do you plan to do on the server: Get better at tekkit. Really there are lots of things I still don't know much about and would love to get pointers on everthing.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Some buildcraft some IC. Been getting better with automated systems. Still need to find a better way of getting UU matter while still being cheap.

Minecraft Username: NightFire661

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: For ,apparently, breaking LWC protections.

What do you plan to do on the server: Get better at tekkit. Really there are lots of things I still don't know much about and would love to get pointers on everthing.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Some buildcraft some IC. Been getting better with automated systems. Still need to find a better way of getting UU matter while still being cheap.

I hope the community on the server can assist you, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Salazar1686

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, once for accidentally griefing my own faction.

What do you plan to do on the server?: Building a bunch of stuff and having fun.

What is your previous experience with tekkit?: Okay, I played on quantum a little.

Minecraft Username: cellobuddy

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to create a large store to make certain materials available to all players at a reasonable price

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've played for a long time, and have created every item from scratch at least once.

Minecraft Username: cellobuddy

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to create a large store to make certain materials available to all players at a reasonable price

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've played for a long time, and have created every item from scratch at least once.