[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: mr_bob915915

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Many times... I have a tendency to argue with admins if they're bullying other players...

What do you plan to do on the server: Playing, laughing, loving, tekkiting... Mostly tekkiting.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played minecraft for 5 years. Tekkit for 2, there's seldom something I don't know... aside from comp craft... I hate comp craft...

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: exist_to_exit

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Playing the game.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Tekkit is who i am.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Positivista

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No, ofcourse not

What do you plan to do on the server: Mine and build

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I am Tekkit

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: mr_bob915915

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Many times... I have a tendency to argue with admins if they're bullying other players...

What do you plan to do on the server: Playing, laughing, loving, tekkiting... Mostly tekkiting.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played minecraft for 5 years. Tekkit for 2, there's seldom something I don't know... aside from comp craft... I hate comp craft...

There's none of that here, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: macb17

Ever banned?: Nope

What do you plan to do on this server: Play Tekkit to the best of my abillity

Do you have any previouse experiences with tekkit: 1 month of play time

I know i have posted on the forum before for other friends but he likes servers that his friends play on so please whitelist him :D

Your friend has been whitelisted!

Deapollo, I was wondering if my donation on the old server is still actable on the new one, with the in server benefits and stuffs?

You have unfortunately passed the date I specified as the cut-off for the redemption of donation tiers from Quantum. You can read the full post on the website, but the deadline was January 1st.

Minecraft Username: Matthew_Russo

Have you ever been banned,if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server?: Learn to use Tekkit more efficiently and more productive. Pushing the usage of nuclear.

What is your previous experience with Tekkit?: I hosted a whitelisted Tekkit server with my class mates. We had individual rolls on the server, like jobs, I was in charge of powering our town.

Minecraft Username: Matthew_Russo

Have you ever been banned,if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server?: Learn to use Tekkit more efficiently and more productive. Pushing the usage of nuclear.

What is your previous experience with Tekkit?: I hosted a whitelisted Tekkit server with my class mates. We had individual rolls on the server, like jobs, I was in charge of powering our town.

Nuclear power is always fun, you have been whitelisted!

So, is it possible for me to still get a refund?

Unfortunately not.

Minecraft Username: oMongole

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Try and be the richest person // Make machines because it's the number 1 thing to do

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what? : A little, played with Tekkit in creative..fun as hell

Minecraft Username: oMongole

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Try and be the richest person // Make machines because it's the number 1 thing to do

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what? : A little, played with Tekkit in creative..fun as hell

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: iSlayzz

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to create a town or join a town and help it rise up. I also plan to get rich, like any sane person.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I've been playing ekkit for about 8 months now and know almost everything about it.

Minecraft Username: iSlayzz

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to create a town or join a town and help it rise up. I also plan to get rich, like any sane person.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I've been playing ekkit for about 8 months now and know almost everything about it.

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: P6M

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Make some friends, learn how to build well and just have a good time :) I love the idea of machines but there really complex and I would love to learn about them but the videos get really boring and single player I feel lonely and bored within like 5 minutes :P

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I have had my own server and built a small mansion with some friends, but were all busy now and none of them ever go on it now. As well the machinery never really made sense to us and we didnt really have a main leader/owner of the company.

For a friend

Minecraft Username: Scrib_Hunter

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friends pikapika256, whietyboi and Fancycatt

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have some experience on single player

For a friend

Minecraft Username: Scrib_Hunter

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friends pikapika256, whietyboi and Fancycatt

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have some experience on single player

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time with your friends!

Minecraft Username: P6M

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Make some friends, learn how to build well and just have a good time :) I love the idea of machines but there really complex and I would love to learn about them but the videos get really boring and single player I feel lonely and bored within like 5 minutes :P

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I have had my own server and built a small mansion with some friends, but were all busy now and none of them ever go on it now. As well the machinery never really made sense to us and we didnt really have a main leader/owner of the company.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:bigahigadakota

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server:play help and fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes machinery building EE IC2

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!