Custom modpack won't create/load world

Flickerhorse

Sorry to bother you guys! I've probably got a really stupid problem but I can't work it out. Whenever I create a world it instantly sends me back to the main title screen, then when you go back into the world selection screen nothing is there. When you look at the data for the worlds it looks like it stoped generating

J5sFPPi.png

The logs look like this when generating a world

wIX94im.png

My modpack (if that helps)

http://technicpack.net/modpack/liberosis-adventure.858801

( Also It doesn't come in forge with mods loaded, I add the mods later by replacing the files with the modpack inside the folder. It's a bit need-lessly complex but I can't work out how to do it ^^ Sorry!!)

11 hours ago, Flickerhorse said:

( Also It doesn't come in forge with mods loaded, I add the mods later by replacing the files with the modpack inside the folder. It's a bit need-lessly complex but I can't work out how to do it ^^ Sorry!!

That is because all your required folders are in a sub folder, and you included way too much junk. You need to zip the bin/config/mods folders, you can leave out all other folders. Don't zip the actual modpack folder, as that will put the bin/config/mods folders inside a modpack folder inside the modpack.zip (the subfolder) and makes it load without mods or forge.

I zipped the config/coremods/mods/bin folders then zipped the entire modpack folder (so I can upload it to dropbox), but the same problem happened. After replacing the folders for the modpack ones the same problem with the worlds not being created happened aswell :< Any other suggestions? (Sorry if I got your instructions wrong!) (also I got rid of those junk folders)

5 hours ago, Flickerhorse said:

I zipped the config/coremods/mods/bin folders then zipped the entire modpack folder (so I can upload it to dropbox), but the same problem happened. After replacing the folders for the modpack ones the same problem with the worlds not being created happened aswell :< Any other suggestions? (Sorry if I got your instructions wrong!) (also I got rid of those junk folders)

So you zipped the config/mods/bin folders seperately, then zipped the zipped folders?

Just select bin/config/mods, then make one zip out of those three unzipped folders.

Update your forge to a more recent version for 1.7.10, and get your mods from the official source, not from modrepost sites. It is likely caused by some ancient mod that affects world generation. Otherwise, you'll have to remove Farseek + Streams.

Edited by JaariAtmc