Next update

Sargent_Blockson

Read the rules, no ETA's allowed http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/board-rules-and-guidelines.3918/

Besides, it all depends on when mods get updated

Sorry, but still it's been a long time since we've had an update and I'm starting to wander if this project is still active. The good news is that ftb is still in it's infancy and mulitplayer is shit due to the fact they can't be bothered to convert bukket plugins to their system.

Sorry, but still it's been a long time since we've had an update and I'm starting to wander if this project is still active. The good news is that ftb is still in it's infancy and mulitplayer is shit due to the fact they can't be bothered to convert bukket plugins to their system.

Ikr but I am pretty sure it's not abandoned, or else they would have posted an announcement

The good news is that ftb is still in it's infancy and mulitplayer is shit due to the fact they can't be bothered to convert bukket plugins to their system.

HAHAHAHA

You think the FTB folks are responsible for reworking bukkit plugins to their system?

There have been several recent updates to both main packs so ???

Do you mean to ask "why hasn't Tekkit updated to 1.4+ yet?" In which case, thank you for not reading the rules, I didn't want people to read those when I wrote them anyway. Perhaps you'd like to finish up Redpower and bukkit->Forge plugin conversion yourself so we can update tekkit to 1.4+? Or just keep tapping your foot and telling us to hurry up without looking into the situation at all and understanding the factors involved. That would work too probably.

I wouldn't be surpirsed if there is already a FTB hacked client out there

Their are it seams as well as all the normal hacks like xrayers and so forth just like their is for tekkit and any other popular mod pack. Nothing you can do to really stop them as hackers will hack. As for server management with out bukkit their are already a few mods out their to add bukkit like features. Grant it most are very basic so your not going to get things like factions, towny, and world edit.

listen, I don't care about other people's "are it seams", or their "is" even if it happens to be for tekkit. I especially don't care about their "are"s.

now, if it seems there are hacks, just like there are for tekkit out there, then that's another story.