[3.1.2]Tekkit Generation[PVE][48 SLOTS][WHITELIST][EE ENABLED]

Ginixx

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: ALEXalex251

Reason of joining:I love to play tekkit and the owner of my last tekkit server switched it back to vanilla (wtf right?). I want to join just to have fun, no griefing, trolling, stealing, blowing up others.

Experience: a lot of experience!

Favorite mod: EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE,

Ingame Name: zedda

Reason of joining: looking for a nice server to play on

Experience: I have been playing tekkit for ages, lots of experience but a bit new to the latest version

Favorite mod, redpower combined with IC2 and buildcraft and ofc to many items

Ingame Name: spartan5573

Reason of joining: Wanted a new server to play on. Typically the whitelist servers have a higher quality, and gernerally pretty nice people on them.

Experience: Been playing tekkit since just a little bit after it came out of beta I think. I play alot as well (maybe a little too much XD )

Favorite mod: Computer Craft. I love the things I can do with those computers. Like really, the amount of things possible are insane.

Ingame Name:warrble

Reason of joining: After a year and 4 months on my previous server, being admin and putting in more than 6 hrs a day at helping run it. I had a disagreement with someone so I left to avoid more confrontation.

Experience:played since alpha know pretty much everything bah cc which im hazey on

Favorite mod:railcraft

Ingame Name: EddySimion

Reason of joining: Looking for a hobby for the insane amount of free time I have and this server looks ilke just my kind of place! I'm interested in doing my own thing but also helping with community builds if you guys are into that.

Experience: About 6 months of vanilla minecraft and a couple months of tekkit

Favorite mod: I think I used IC2 and Redpower the most. I havnt played for about 4 months so I would have to relearn some things.

• 3 weeks later...

Ingame Name: Blitzonite

Reason of joining: Looking for the best ever seen tekkit server of all time! (I hope i've found it :D )

Experience: I'm an expert in basically all the mods inside tekkit. All but Computer Craft. 2 Year and a half experienced gaming with tekkit

Favorite mod: If you're asking inside tekkit - EE ||| If you're asking about a random mod not being in tekkit mod pack - All the mods in Voltz mod pack xD (Because they work together to make sense and it's rockets man!!!!!!!)

Hope you consider my application :D

If you think just because i'm young, that i'll grief, Think again - "Considered most mature in most of tekkit servers entered" Limnas, eNc_RyP_t and Super_Sonic9

Blitzonite - "Blitz is your weakness..."

Ingame Name: cba0002

Reason of joining: beening wanting to play tekkit with others for a long time and have been unsuccessful making one myself. This server looks fun and safe.

Experience: ~1 year

Favorite mod: EE

Ingame Name: grimmgrimm92

Reason of joining: ive been looking for a server witch got as little banned items as u have for a while, now all thats left is to see if i actually like the server... cant realy know before ive seen it:p

Experience: i think i started playing MC in 2010 and tekkit in the summer 2012

Favorite mod: 50/50 EE and IC2

Ingame Name : nAyooo

Reason of joining : I've been looking for a cool and interesting tekkit server without that many in-game restrictions such as ranking-up achievements and what not.

Experience : 1 year

Favorite mod : ComputerCraft for sure

InGame Name: Jlump25

Reason of Joining: I was really hoping to get on a white listed server to build some cool stuff without anyone just coming along and griefing it, and I really want to just have a long lasting tekkit server to have fun on.

Experience: About 1 year

Favorite Mod: Red Power

Thanks!

I hope I can do this for two people.

Ingame Name:CrazyDrLove ; Panicman23

Reason of joining: We've been looking for a whitelist server where we can hopefully stay forever. You don't reset the world, right?

Experience: I'm good at Tekkit, panicman has only played regular minecraft.

Favorite mod: Computer Craft

Ingame Name: zack1again

Reason of joining: I've been looking for some fun on tekkit servers. I haven't played on it for a while, so I thought this was a safe place to start up again.

Experience: I haven't played tekkit in a while, but I've been playing tekkit for months before then. I've been playing Minecraft for years.

Ingame Name:Jace2684

Reason of joining:I would like to join because I would like to play tekkit with some nice people who are mature. I also really like creating cool castles.

Experience: About half a year but I have learned a lot in that time.

Favorite mod:I like to use a mixture of every mod think of me as a jack of all trades master of none.

Ingame Name: Mkr531

Reason of joining: Wanted to play a good tekkit server with friend

Experience: 8 months

Favorite mod: Redpower

Also App for my friend.

Ingame Name: ninjasprite

Reason of joining: want to play a good tekkit server with friend

Experience: 1 year

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons