[3.1.2]Tekkit Generation[PVE][48 SLOTS][WHITELIST][EE ENABLED]

Ginixx

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: Drax

Reason of joining: Wanted to try a new tekkit server.

Experience: 1 year, 3 servers, about 10 personal worlds utilizing nearly every mod save railcraft and 1 vanilla world, that im quite proud of.

Favorite mod: red power, usually try to start my labs with it first.

Ingame Name:TheMineCraft575

Reason of joining:Because my favourite tekkit server is now down (and public ones are junk) i`d like to join a new one.

Experience:almost 1 year, very skilled

Age:almost 11, can be nice/respectful to others etc etc

Favorite mod:umm, RP (<3 redstone)

Ingame Name:TheMineCraft575

Reason of joining:Because my favourite tekkit server is now down (and public ones are junk) i`d like to join a new one.

Experience:almost 1 year, very skilled

Age:almost 11, can be nice/respectful to others etc etc

Favorite mod:umm, RP (<3 redstone)

Oh god, this stupid thing made me double post! Please delete the dupe.

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: xrs6

Reason of joining: Looking for a server i can play on and not be killed in like 20 sec by ppl i like to make cool buildings for all the ppl in the sarver to us .

Experience: 1 year

Favorite mod:Sphax PureBDcraft red power

Ingame Name: jns20

Reason of joining: I used to play a lot of Tekkit, but then I stopped and I come back to find all the server I used to play shutdown. So now I'm looking for a new server

Experience: Too much :3 (Everything except ComputerCraft)

Favorite mod: Redpower, IC2 is up there too.

IGN:Bmanxxflxx

Experience: 2 years tekkit and minecraft sance alpha

Mods id like seen added?: well honesly I think the server is pretty good how it is now

Why I should be white listed: Well first off I have lots of free time on my hands witch I spend playing tekkit so I can dedicate hours of every day to this server. Im a great builder I will not stand for cheaply made poor buildings and creations.Im a nice person who loves to get involved with the community and make friends on a server. Im great at most machines and mods in tekkit (sep computer craft) so im more the confidant that I can create a large scale industry. I plan on adding as much as I can to the server and even possibly donating in the near future.

Bannes: never have been banned from a server

What I intend todo on the server: well I love the idea of starting off in a small beginning setting and earning my way up but I plan on finding something that people need large amounts of and that isn't already being created. Depending on what happens on the server I would love to join a faction and work my way up to my own industry. I plan to make as many friends on this server as possible because a good community is really what I look for the most on servers.

thank you for viewing over my application please let me know if I am accepted as soon as possible thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: L0fT33

Reason Of joining: I'm sick of playing Tekkit Classic by myself, I love playing Minecraft with others and I would like to play tekkit with others.

Experience: I've been playing since Minecraft 1.2.5 so a few years.

Favourite Mod: Mystcraft.

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: BAM_scope.

Reason of joining: I like Tekkit and i am fed up with a unfriendly community and would like to join a server with a small Nice community .

Experience: About a year.

Favorite mod: EE is amazing for me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons