Question

Okay, so when I have my java installed the technic launcher won't open at all, when I delete java from my computer, the technic launcer launches, and then I can install java.

Altough, when I use java I can only use 32bit, and then the game feels laggy and I can't have much fov, I have a 64bit os, windows 10. when I try to launch a mod pack in this case tekkit \ "The 1.7.10 Pack" they just won't launch. I've looked up the internet for help couldn't find anything.

Technic Launcher log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/24614266/

Mod packs failure log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/24614277/

For those who are about to ask, yes I have tried other launchers, they won't work aswell, only vanilla works, or tekkit with 1gb of ram.

PC specs:

CPU: I7 4790

RAM: 16GB

GPU: GTX 970

HDD: 1TB

SSD: 120gb

PSU: 650W

if any of these things help you I'd be grateful if you could also help me.

Thank you in advance.

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, icygerberbait said:

Either way we need to find a fix

Why not try to reinstall DirectX? I really dunno what you need that for, but that's what your error means.

4 hours ago, Keru said:

I'm having the same problem.

Log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/25203566/

No, you have a different issue. Yours is your outdated intel graphics drivers due to Windows 10. Either try to upgrade those drivers or downgrade your java to 8u25 (you are currently on 8u141).

On 21-5-2017 at 11:09 AM, icygerberbait said:

Either way we need to find a fix

If you still didn't get this fixed, remove Rivatuner.

Can someone help me? I used to play my mods all the time, and then I moved my computer to a different place. I opened my launcher, and it had the logo with the loading bar under it. Then, it just became the logo. I know this forum is a little old, but I REALLY need help. However long I leave open the launcher, the logo just sits there and won't open the launcher. Someone, please get back to me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!! Thanks! 

6 hours ago, trixe010 said:

stuff

Stop posting on others bug reports! You are not helping either one with their issues. Create your own bug report.