Can't click on anything in the menu

Cale5Wingz

Question

This is happening with any modpack, and only recently has it occurred. I can access & click all the menu options such as Singleplayer, Multiplayer, Options, but i can't actually select anything within the menus (e.g. add server, cancel, refresh.) The buttons highlight / go blue, but i cant click on them. pls send help i rarely use tekkit and everytime i do i get problems like this piece of sh

ive tried reinstalling, changing java, deleting %appdata%

xoxox

Edited by Cale5Wingz

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Cale5Wingz said:

This is happening with any modpack, and only recently has it occurred. I cant access all the menu options such as Singleplayer, Multiplayer, Options, but i can't actually select anything within the menus. The buttons highlight, but i cant click on them. pls send help i rarely use tekkit and everytime i do i get problems like this piece of sh

ive tried reinstalling, changing java

xoxox

Strange request, but please turn on/off Touchscreen mode if that's available on your pc. I dunno, you didn't give too much information there.

8 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Strange request, but please turn on/off Touchscreen mode if that's available on your pc. I dunno, you didn't give too much information there.

my pc doesn't have touchscreen, its a weird bug tbh, i cant turn on fullscreen either. I dont think its a problem with the mouse either, and the cursor seems to be lined up with the game cursor. i didnt really describe well - i can* access multiplayer, singleplayer, but none of the buttons work once i have clicked them (add server, cancel, refresh don't work)

Edited by Cale5Wingz

12 minutes ago, Cale5Wingz said:

my pc doesn't have touchscreen, its a weird bug tbh, i cant turn on fullscreen either. I dont think its a problem with the mouse either, and the cursor seems to be lined up with the game cursor. i didnt really describe well - i can* access multiplayer, singleplayer, but none of the buttons work once i have clicked them (add server, cancel, refresh don't work)

It is actually irrelevant if your pc has touchscreen or not. Please just look if there is such an option.