Why isn't Optifine part of Tekkit lite?

Glitch177

someone needs to start a revolt against this issue. Optifine is such a usefull thing why does he hurt us by not letting us use it in modpacks? its like he is giving us cake but not letting us eat it, it makes you want to slap him and take the cake and eat it whole...

someone needs to start a revolt against this issue. Optifine is such a usefull thing why does he hurt us by not letting us use it in modpacks? its like he is giving us cake but not letting us eat it, it makes you want to slap him and take the cake and eat it whole...

There's many different versions for a reason. Some people need the Ultra Edition. Others need the Multicore, and some people just need Standard or Light. Maybe the creator of OptiFine would allow a modpack if it prompted the user which OptiFine version to install.

And OptiFine doesn't conflict with any other mods AFAIK.

Well, would you personally like to send him a strongly worded letter demanding he let Optifine be included in the Technic/Tekkit modpack? (Don't actually, it will make us look like assholes, and I was being sarcastic.)

Well, would you personally like to send him a strongly worded letter demanding he let Optifine be included in the Technic/Tekkit modpack? (Don't actually, it will make us look like assholes, and I was being sarcastic.)

It would not make us look like assholes. we are simply trying to allow everyone to use something that they know and love and will always use nomatter what. its like water we use it so much that we need it and without it we die...

There's many different versions for a reason. Some people need the Ultra Edition. Others need the Multicore, and some people just need Standard or Light. Maybe the creator of OptiFine would allow a modpack if it prompted the user which OptiFine version to install.

And OptiFine doesn't conflict with any other mods AFAIK.

Ultra does not harm computers that cant handle it becasue its the most customisable one out there... if you cant handle the high rez texturepacks then you need a new computer, its that simple...

(yea im a double posting *** deal with it)

well lately his Optifine has been built so you could use the most powerful version and just turn on or off the features you need. But I still don't see why its not added in. Granted its fairly simple to install yourself. But i wish you could just click and drag the zip into the mods folder instead of patching it in to the mods.jar folder.

well lately his Optifine has been built so you could use the most powerful version and just turn on or off the features you need. But I still don't see why its not added in. Granted its fairly simple to install yourself. But i wish you could just click and drag the zip into the mods folder instead of patching it in to the mods.jar folder.

Sound it out with me now.

Per

Miss

Ins

So, if he denies permission to put it in a modpack, does that mean no optifine in custom zips?

It means if you put it in a custom zip and distribute it, you'd be going against the author's wishes. I doubt anyone would stop you, but certain sections of the modded minecraft community might send you hate mail.

apparantly the optifine guy still thinks that you can make a living from 0.0005c per click via adfly. shows how deluded he really is.

luckily when he turned town mojang they said that they were simply gonna implement something even better, so you can probably expect optifine to die once mojang's done with their gfx engine rewrite, hoorray.

apparantly the optifine guy still thinks that you can make a living from 0.0005c per click via adfly. shows how deluded he really is.

luckily when he turned town mojang they said that they were simply gonna implement something even better, so you can probably expect optifine to die once mojang's done with their gfx engine rewrite, hoorray.

I surely hope so. The lack of multicore support in the current rendering engine is downright atrocious. We will most likely have much greater flexibility with textures, though. The most recent snapshot shows custom animated textures at resolutions that differ from surrounding areas.

I surely hope so. The lack of multicore support in the current rendering engine is downright atrocious. We will most likely have much greater flexibility with textures, though. The most recent snapshot shows custom animated textures at resolutions that differ from surrounding areas.

That looks pretty fake. If it was real and he was smart enough to pull that off, then he'd be smart enough to take a few steps closer. But it looks less fake from a further away viewpoint.

That looks pretty fake. If it was real and he was smart enough to pull that off, then he'd be smart enough to take a few steps closer. But it looks less fake from a further away viewpoint.

He provides instructions and downloads to test it out yourself. You can also see stars moving in the background. While not necessarily an indication of genuinity, it does show that the surrounding area moves forward in time, too. Unless he used a completely separate video of Minecraft where he stands still and waits for stars to move for over 2 minutes.

Is that the actual amount they get from each click?