Whats with the ganging up?

wastipk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, that escalated quicklya nd thats why I reported you. if only i knew a report would be sent directly to the person im complaining about WHO POLICES THE POLICE??? and no, im not wastipk you banned him dont you remember, and from what i can see you banned him for trolling which he wasnt, the only person who said that was lothos also dont you have to give a reason when you ban someone

well, that escalated quicklya nd thats why I reported you. if only i knew a report would be sent directly to the person im complaining about WHO POLICES THE POLICE??? and no, im not wastipk you banned him dont you remember, and from what i can see you banned him for trolling which he wasnt, the only person who said that was lothos also dont you have to give a reason when you ban someone

Dafaq? He did, is called being a total mingebag, ignoring valid point, and trolling.

To everyone who thinks we should coddle every new player who doesn't know how to google, here is some advice for you: go run a server, and try to be accommodating to every idiot on the internet. The first time someone ignores the signs at spawn, and then spams the chat with a question, you help them. The thousandth time, you wish you could slap people through the internet.

The issue is there that there is no warning that juvenile behavior is to be expected and promoted. Even if it violates the rules. So if you make a serious post some 5th grader is going to come in and try to be funny. And then the thread is over.

I think you're seeing it the wrong way. Serious, good posts, that follow the rules, and aren't written by morons, are NEVER ridiculed. Anyone who would, is always warned. You haven't been around long enough.

The issue is there that there is no warning that juvenile behavior is to be expected and promoted. Even if it violates the rules. So if you make a serious post some 5th grader is going to come in and try to be funny. And then the thread is over.

if it's an actually good thread, meaning what we consider good not what you consider good, idiots shitting it up get warned/banned. if it's too terrible their posts are also deleted. we try to avoid deleting posts or editing them if all possible though because we aren't actually complete assholes.

now, many people have some really warped ideas of what "good" is and often confusing it with "stuff I agree with". you should probably not do that.

I also roll my eyes really hard when people are bad at trolling.

Since it seems to be impossible to roll one's eyes "really hard," I made up a mental picture of a creeper rolling it's eyes, and then that start spinning and rocket out of its head. It was actually quite disturbing.

Since it seems to be impossible to roll one's eyes "really hard," I made up a mental picture of a creeper rolling it's eyes, and then that start spinning and rocket out of its head. It was actually quite disturbing.

No it's possible, you just have to be on the Technic Team. We see so much in this community that there are ruts worn in our eye sockets from extra horizontal travel.