BIG DIG WONT WORK

GodsAssassin4564

Its obviously because he cant read. If he could read, he would know that the error said "warning: stupidity detected, closing minecraft to prevent breeding"

You mean, closing minecraft to consume time to make less time for breeding

If he was playing minecraft he wouldn't be breeding but now he's probably off, breeding 'way

Oh god...

This is sad.

Well done everyone! Free cookies in the server!

could you snail mail mine?

give the mail main a special note to make sure he comes into the house and find the only guy who is curled up in his bed trying to save what shred of humanity is left in the world .

could you snail mail mine?

give the mail main a special note to make sure he comes into the house and find the only guy who is curled up in his bed trying to save what shred of humanity is left in the world .

well, good thing i;m not human then, otherwise you might try to touch me...

that's something we agree on

Hey, I agree with you often oka.

No no no! Forge must be kept, otherwise Better Than Wolves can't be installed, and that's necessary for his problem to be fixed!

You're right! Don't get Risgumasi's modloader too (Does that still even exist?)

I'm attempting sarcasm/humour as a way to stop myself banging my head against the desk repeatedly. It seems that every other post I make is 'Describe the problem properly'. I have literally run out of patience with these people. And when they start whining that we are picking on them.....don't get me started.

Its obviously because he cant read. If he could read, he would know that the error said "warning: stupidity detected, closing minecraft to prevent breeding"

This, gentlemen (and ladies), is how you spoil a good trolling.

I'm attempting sarcasm/humour as a way to stop myself banging my head against the desk repeatedly. It seems that every other post I make is 'Describe the problem properly'. I have literally run out of patience with these people. And when they start whining that we are picking on them.....don't get me started.

No no no...continue to pick on them. Some give up, but others reform.