My friend is stuck on the moon.

I never did got what the "Limbo" is, what its supost to do ... i've already found some doors, but all link me to places around my base.

The Limbo is the place you will get to when you fall down into the void in dimensional. If you go down as far as you can in limbo, you will get back to overworld, but to an random place.. i started at 240, found an door, and fall off... ended up at cord 17000...

The Limbo is the place you will get to when you fall down into the void in dimensional. If you go down as far as you can in limbo, you will get back to overworld, but to an random place.. i started at 240, found an door, and fall off... ended up at cord 17000...

Holy smite o.o in a factions server that would a pretty awesome way to get to far distances to set ur own base :o

Die while in a dimensional door and you'll end up in Limbo. Never been there myself as I almost exclusively play on hardcore, and as a result I usually try to avoid rifts and the inevitable TNT traps therein.

That's such a waste. The traps in dim doors are just fiendish.

The rocket and landing pad you go up with falls down in a chest usually behind you. Or if you are going to the moon, a moon lander which you ride down. The space ship is usually pre-fueled, unless you used up all of the fuel getting there. However, getting to the moon only takes something like 10% of a full tank.

The rocket and landing pad you go up with falls down in a chest usually behind you. Or if you are going to the moon, a moon lander which you ride down. The space ship is usually pre-fueled, unless you used up all of the fuel getting there. However, getting to the moon only takes something like 10% of a full tank.

Be glad it isn't "realistic", or you'd be using 90 percent of fuel to get to just the moon.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138895209

This happened to me tonight on my first Galacticraft adventure. Got to the Moon, couldn't get back. For some reason, there is no way to feed fuel into the rocket without a Fuel Loader and something to power them. I have a fuel canister but opening the rocket's inventory with F only shows it empty and nowhere to place the fuel. The hell?

If you get realllly really stuck you could always cheat and /give yourself the items, we had 2 of us stuck on the moon. If you mouseover the item in Not Enough Items in your inventory it will display the ID. If the ID is something like 502:3 I think you type /give playername 502 99 3 where 3 is the number behind the colon and 99 is 99 of whatever the item is.

(I don't like to cheat but desperate times call for desperate measures).

I understand but that's not really the point I am trying to make. Without a power source (no battery boxes) or other equipment on the moon, getting into the rocket the first time is a death sentence. You're pretty much fucked. Older versions of this mod (as seen on many videos) tell a different story.

I can just hear the players crying now. I won't be adding this to my server anytime soon.

I understand but that's not really the point I am trying to make. Without a power source (no battery boxes) or other equipment on the moon, getting into the rocket the first time is a death sentence. You're pretty much fucked. Older versions of this mod (as seen on many videos) tell a different story.

I can just hear the players crying now. I won't be adding this to my server anytime soon.

You can deactivate respawning on the moon in the config file, but then beds don't work (and in fact, explode like in the nether). It's kind of a shitty situation that these are the only two options for minecraft dimensions.

As for the idea that OF COURSE you need a fuel loader, I find that a bit silly. The fuel was already in the rocket ship, how'd it get out? Where'd the canister come from? I hope future versions have the fuel remain in the rocket ship after touchdown.

Yep. Happened to me too. Why would they take the hand fueling capability out? It's in all the videos and now carrying a Fuel Loader and some power with you to the moon is a must but it doesn't even talk about that in the wiki. You have to die once to find out. :P