[1.6.x/1.5.x] Redstone In Motion (Redpower Frames) 2.3.0.0 (October 8)

jakj

Ahh nevermind, they just dont render

edit: although the frame machine will get stuck with a billund brick that is across two blocks

Oh, Dan made that mod? Not surprised it's having issues, then: Dan codes in hardmode and cranks out some complex things that are difficult to match by weaklings like me.

Multipart support is pretty sexy. About those graphical glitches, they seem to have gone away so I have no idea any more.

I have made some changes to the rendering code here and there, so hopefully they went away because I fixed something. :P

Hey I have a crash to report to you!

When I place a set of template carriages like so.

http://d.pr/i/BL52

I then right-click it and it turns into one, like so.

http://d.pr/i/KVmC

When I right-click it to expand the ghost it crashes :(

http://d.pr/i/LyQr

http://pastebin.com/yVmnuZiP is the crash dump.

I'm on version 1.5.2 minecraft, using your 2.0.0 version for 1.5.x

1) Take screenshots with F2, because with the pause-menu buttons in the way, I can barely see what the fuck you're doing.

2) Does this happen every single time without failure (repeatable), or is it only sometimes?

3) I'm drastically changing how rendering works (for the better) in the next release which will come out either this morning or tonight, so hopefully it won't happen again anyway.

Yay releases! Rendering sucks less now. LOTS of new features, so read the changelog! Remember to not have carriages in-motion when updating, and backup your shit.

2.1.0.0 - MC 1.6.x

2.1.0.0 - MC 1.5.x

RECENT CHANGES (full list in "Changes.txt"):

2.0.0.0 -> 2.1.0.0

-- translocators now render their labels on their sides

** label foreground is 16 icons for 16 dyes

** label background indicates "public" , "private to self" , and "private to other"

** labels by default should support colourblindness by position and shape of dye icons and pattern of background

** THE BACKGROUNDS I MADE REALLY SUCK HOLY CRAP DO THEY EVER SUCK

## please, somebody make something that doesn't suck for the three background images

** each texture pack could have its own icons/backgrounds, but right now they're just copied/pasted between

## if you have a texture pack in the mod (or want to), feel free to make your own if you want

-- support for ChickenBones / Forge Multipart blocks (non-Immibis microblocks, ChickenBones wireless redstone, etc.) added

** credit goes to ChickenBones who actually wrote the code for me

** WORKS ON 1.5 AND 1.6 REGARDLESS OF FORGE MULTIPART VERSION

## KNOWN ISSUE - block ticks for parts of a multipart tile (such as buttons that have been pressed) are not yet correctly transferred

%% having parts with scheduled ticks might result in strange behaviour but most of the time will cause no real issues

%% until this is fixed, don't do things like press buttons encapsulated within multipart tiles or you'll have to break it to reset it

-- changed/improved internal storage format of decorated carriage blocks and translocators when stored as items in an inventory

** eliminates the issue of not being able to use high-index decorations or dyes: now all 4096 blocks and 16 dyes are valid

** old-format items must be converted to new-format items

## (only when in item form; blocks placed in the world have not been changed)

## craft old-format item with screwdriver (screwdriver is not destroyed) to convert item to new format

## tooltip on item indicates if it needs conversion

## old-format items will be supported for several versions to give people time to convert without stress

-- added configuration option to allow carriages to move bedrock

-- added new ComputerCraft commands

** intended to increase your code's readability

** anchored_move ( 3 ) == move ( 3 , false , true )

** check_anchored_move ( 3 ) == move ( 3 , true , true )

** unanchored_move ( 3 ) == move ( 3 , false , false )

** check_unanchored_move ( 3 ) == move ( 3 , true , false )

-- strings in addition to indices now accepted for direction in ComputerCraft control

** case does not matter: "negy" , "NEGY" , "NegY" , "negY" , etc. are all equivalent

** 0 == "down" == "negy"

** 1 == "up" == "posy"

** 2 == "north" == "negz"

** 3 == "south" == "posz"

** 4 == "west" == "negx"

** 5 == "east" == "posx"

** EXAMPLE: peripheral . call ( "left" , "move" , "north" , false , true )

** EXAMPLE: peripheral . call ( "left" , "anchored_move" , "posY" )

-- added config option to control whether animation continues during severe lag that delays the replacement of blocks

** if set to false, motion will continue past final position and teleportation will continue to flicker until blocks are actually replaced

## looks weird but is a clear indication that things aren't yet done

## this is the current behaviour

** if set to true, motion will stop at final position and teleportation will stop flickering even if blocks are not yet replaced

## doesn't look weird but is more confusing if someone thinks the blocks are there and tries to interact with them but can't

-- replaced my crappy translocator textures in the Lethosos set by ones actually made by Lethosos

-- fixed a potential crash in CarriageRenderCache

-- x/y/z positions of tile-entity records are now updated before creating the tile entities

-- added more robustness to icon-retrieval functions for when minimap mods do stupid things

-- overhauled rendering of carriages and carriage drives to improve performance

** carriages in-motion still have the issue with rendering transparency which will be fixed soon

-- prevented carriage blocks from wasting CPU time by receiving unnecessary updateEntity calls

KNOWN ISSUES

*-*-* THINGS THAT ARE BUGS THAT WILL DEFINITELY BE FIXED *-*-*

Multipart blocks that need scheduled world ticks (such as buttons that need a tick to pop back out) aren't receiving their ticks properly.

Transparent blocks (like water) render in a bit of a wonky fashion in-transit.

*-*-* THINGS THAT ARE FLAWS THAT WILL HOPEFULLY BE FIXED AT SOME POINT *-*-*

Anything that already uses a display list to render will not properly render in-transit.

*-*-* THINGS THAT ARE NOT BUGS BUT HOPEFULLY WILL EVENTUALLY BE FIXED *-*-*

Portal spawners from iChun's "Portal Gun" mod do not yet work on carriages. Try finding some way (possibly using additional mods) to activate a portal gun directly instead.

"Billund" blocks have been reported to be wonky when moved by carriages.

*-*-* THINGS THAT ARE NOT BUGS THAT PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE FIXED *-*-*

If you are using Optifine and get an error with the word "ConnectedTextures" in it, either disable connected textures in Optifine or disable/remove Optifine.

ComputerCraft programs that are carried by carriages and interact with the carriage's drive, need to have a delay added to their "startup" program to give time for things to settle before trying to interact again. Try "os.sleep(0.1)", and increase that number if it still doesn't work. (The more overloaded your machine or Minecraft is at the time, or the more computers or turtles you have on the same carriage, the higher this number will need to be. Making the number higher than it needs to be is fine: Too much won't hurt, but too little will.)

Computers on carriages that are running at the time of motion will reboot after motion, and run their 'startup' program. (Computers that are off at the time of motion will remain off.)

If a carriage is moving continuously, and the continuous-mode delay is set to 0, tile entities (like chests) will not render properly after the first motion until the carriage stops. This is purely cosmetic, and does no harm. To prevent this, make sure the continuous-mode delay is greater than zero. (The more Minecraft, your system, or the server is overloaded, or the longer delay there is between you and the server, the higher this number will need to be.)

PLANNED FEATURES

The translocation of entities (e.g., players) along with blocks.

The ability to prevent individual blocks/items from being registered.

Swapping the names of platform and support carriages to reduce confusion in the future.

A config option to let a carriage treat blacklisted blocks as simple obstructions instead of completely aborting the motion.

The ability to selectively whitelist/blacklist blocks in-game for each drive, in addition to the overall config-file blacklist. These blocks will always be treated as simple obstructions instead of completely aborting the motion, regardless of the setting in the config file.

A form of "sticky carpeting" to allow finer control over where on a carriage entities are grabbed.

Different styles of controlling player position during carriage movement, to try to allow more freedom.

An optional "hardcore" mode, for people who want this mod to be expensive to use.

1) Take screenshots with F2, because with the pause-menu buttons in the way, I can barely see what the fuck you're doing.

2) Does this happen every single time without failure (repeatable), or is it only sometimes?

3) I'm drastically changing how rendering works (for the better) in the next release which will come out either this morning or tonight, so hopefully it won't happen again anyway.

1) Fuckin droplr lied to me, I took them and thought they weren't showing the pause menu, sorry for not doing the due diligence on checking my stuff.

2) Yes sir, also i didn't mention this, but if i try to reload the game after the crash, I get the same crash.

3) As soon as I get home I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully this will fix all my crap, which would be legit.

Yeah, definitely want to get the translocation of entities done pretty sharpish. All I did was build a simple translocation pen out of blocks, platforms, and a cow.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Ouch. That hurt 

Time: 9/6/13 12:53 PM

Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.NullPointerException

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity$CapturedEntity.Update(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:492)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity$CapturedEntity.<init>(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:457)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity$CapturedEntity.<init>(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:442)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity.Absorb(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:583)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.TeleportativeSpectreEntity.AbsorbSink(TeleportativeSpectreEntity.java:59)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageTranslocatorEntity.EstablishSpectre(CarriageTranslocatorEntity.java:241)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageDriveEntity.InitiateMotion(CarriageDriveEntity.java:257)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageTranslocatorEntity.InitiateMotion(CarriageTranslocatorEntity.java:213)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageDriveEntity.func_70316_g(CarriageDriveEntity.java:226)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2197)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:652)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:571)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity$CapturedEntity.Update(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:492)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity$CapturedEntity.<init>(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:457)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity$CapturedEntity.<init>(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:442)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity.Absorb(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:583)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.TeleportativeSpectreEntity.AbsorbSink(TeleportativeSpectreEntity.java:59)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageTranslocatorEntity.EstablishSpectre(CarriageTranslocatorEntity.java:241)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageDriveEntity.InitiateMotion(CarriageDriveEntity.java:257)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageTranslocatorEntity.InitiateMotion(CarriageTranslocatorEntity.java:213)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageDriveEntity.func_70316_g(CarriageDriveEntity.java:226)

-- Tile entity being ticked --

Details:

Name: JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion_CarriageTranslocatorEntity // JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageTranslocatorEntity

Block type: ID #1124 (tile.JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion_CarriageDrive // JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageDrive)

Block data value: 3 / 0x3 / 0b0011

Block location: World: (-276,66,12), Chunk: (at 12,4,12 in -18,0; contains blocks -288,0,0 to -273,255,15), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)

Actual block type: ID #1124 (tile.JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion_CarriageDrive // JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageDrive)

Actual block data value: 3 / 0x3 / 0b0011

Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --

Details:

Level name: New World

All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['Lethosos'/360, l='New World', x=-274.85, y=65.00, z=20.87]]

Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 648 Drop: 0

Level seed: -540415539613287138

Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true

Level generator options:

Level spawn location: World: (-212,64,20), Chunk: (at 12,4,4 in -14,1; contains blocks -224,0,16 to -209,255,31), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)

Level time: 178816 game time, 5083 day time

Level dimension: 0

Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil

Level weather: Rain time: 163455 (now: false), thunder time: 82977 (now: true)

Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.2

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 1246166728 bytes (1188 MB) / 2246705152 bytes (2142 MB) up to 11453267968 bytes (10922 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx12288m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

AABB Pool Size: 2575 (144200 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2521 (141176 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.5.688 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.688 49 mods loaded, 49 mods active

mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

FML{5.2.5.688} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Forge{7.8.0.688} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHCore{1.5.2.2} [CoFH Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHNetwork{1.5.2.2} [CoFHNetwork] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHWorld{1.5.2.2} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Core{3.5.3} [buildCraft] (BuildCraft-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Transport{3.5.3} [bC Transport] (BuildCraft-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Silicon{3.5.3} [bC Silicon] (BuildCraft-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Builders{3.5.3} [bC Builders] (BuildCraft-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Energy{3.5.3} [bC Energy] (BuildCraft-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Factory{3.5.3} [bC Factory] (BuildCraft-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion{2.4.3.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

AppliedEnergistics{rv11.c} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv11-c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

EmasherCore{1.6.2} [EmasherCore] (EmasherCore-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

eng_toolbox{1.5.10} [Engineer's Toolbox] (EngineersToolbox-1.5.10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

JAKJ_EssentiaVitae{0.0.0.0} [Essentia Vitae] (EssentiaVitae_0.0.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

RedLogic{55.4.1} [RedLogic] (redlogic-55.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion{2.1.0.0} [Redstone In Motion] (RedstoneInMotion_2.1.0.0_mc1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TConstruct{1.5.1_1.4.1} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

WirelessRedstoneCore{1.7} [Wireless Redstone] (WirelessRedstone-Universal-v1.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

WirelessRemote{2.1} [Wireless Redstone - Wireless Remote] (WirelessRedstone-Remote-v2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

OmniTools{3.1.4.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 1364 (76384 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1138 (63728 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['Lethosos'/360, l='New World', x=-274.85, y=65.00, z=20.87]]

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

2013-09-06 12:46:40 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Lethosos[/127.0.0.1:0] logged in with entity id 360 at (-286.7190490710848, 72.37228046051285, 24.881825355406132)

2013-09-06 12:46:41 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Applied Energistics rv13.a is now available!

2013-09-06 12:49:14 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] §cUnknown command. Try /help for a list of commands.

2013-09-06 12:49:19 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] [Lethosos: Set the time to 0]

2013-09-06 12:49:19 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Set the time to 0

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR] net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking tile entity

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:658)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:571)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity$CapturedEntity.Update(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:492)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity$CapturedEntity.<init>(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:457)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity$CapturedEntity.<init>(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:442)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity.Absorb(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:583)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.TeleportativeSpectreEntity.AbsorbSink(TeleportativeSpectreEntity.java:59)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageTranslocatorEntity.EstablishSpectre(CarriageTranslocatorEntity.java:241)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageDriveEntity.InitiateMotion(CarriageDriveEntity.java:257)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageTranslocatorEntity.InitiateMotion(CarriageTranslocatorEntity.java:213)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.CarriageDriveEntity.func_70316_g(CarriageDriveEntity.java:226)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2197)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:652)

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    ... 4 more

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] Encountered an unexpected exception ReportedException

net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking tile entity

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:658)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

... 4 more

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] This crash report has been saved to: C:UsersAlanAppDataRoaming.technictech-testing-platformcrash-reportscrash-2013-09-06_12.53.33-server.txt

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping server

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving players

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving worlds

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Overworld

2013-09-06 12:53:33 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] A TileEntity type JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.TeleportativeSpectreEntity has throw an exception trying to write state. It will not persist. Report this to the mod author

java.lang.NullPointerException

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.MotiveSpectreEntity.WriteCommonRecord(MotiveSpectreEntity.java:291)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.TeleportativeSpectreEntity.WriteCommonRecord(TeleportativeSpectreEntity.java:14)

at JAKJ.RedstoneInMotion.TileEntity.func_70310_b(TileEntity.java:22)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75820_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:316)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75816_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:127)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73242_b(ChunkProviderServer.java:232)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73151_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:284)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73044_a(WorldServer.java:906)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71267_a(MinecraftServer.java:345)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71260_j(MinecraftServer.java:378)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71260_j(IntegratedServer.java:240)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:522)

hey Jakj, just telling you that I'm using your mod in my latest modpack and want to extend my thanks for such an awesome mod!

So few mods will implement the newest features in the old minecraft updates. It really makes a difference to us mod packers!

Version 1.5.2 - 2.1.0.0

Redstone IN Motion crashed while moving Applied Energistics Quantum Network Bridges https://www.dropbox.com/s/27iacrvs3jz2w2t/ForgeModLoader-client-0.log

Upon Relogin, I noticed five things on my Frame Airship using Structure Carriages. #1 All my EnderIO energy cables were corrupted. #2 My QNB's Quantum Linked Singularitys are all gone. #3 My ME Access Terminal, Craft Terminal, And crafting monitor were facing backwards. #4 The Energy Tesseract settings were reset. #5 All my Ender Chests were reset and became unbreakable. Had to break them in creative.

UPDATE: Talked to AlgorithmX2. It appears it is a problem he will fix due to an invalid interaction between UE & AE.

I guess 2.0.0.0 because it's been out longer, but nobody's complaining about 2.1.0.0 yet other than the one bug I'm fixing tonight. My mod rips into Minecraft's internals pretty deeply, so "stable" will always be salted for it. If it helps any, I personally would have no hesitation to use my mod in a play world, but I would always test a combination of mod blocks first just to be sure.

BUGFIX PATCH RELEASE - 2.1.0.1

2.1.0.1 - MC 1.6.x

2.1.0.1 - MC 1.5.x

RECENT CHANGES (full list in "Changes.txt"):

2.1.0.0 -> 2.1.0.1

-- fixed crash bug when entities were on carriages being translocated