Flyinapplez Posted August 2, 2013 Posted August 2, 2013 Age: 16 IGN (In Game Name) Chefkawosaki Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I need a good tekkit server to make new friends and play with current friends. What Do you want to Build? I want to build a company that spans across the world! Also a replica of the saffron city gym from pokemon .w.
Jokv1 Posted August 2, 2013 Posted August 2, 2013 Age: 14 IGN: Jokv1 Why do you want to play on this server? I want to find a new server where I can have a fresh start on tekkit and build things with friends What do you want to build? Maybe a factory or perhaps a town if I can get many friends on the server.
MrFiretiger778 Posted August 2, 2013 Posted August 2, 2013 Age: 14 IGN: MrFiretiger778 Why do you want to play on this server? Well, mainly just need a whitelist server to be able to play with some current friends on. What do you want to build? A replica of the saffron city gym from pokemon and some complicated computer craft stuff c:
Alchemist Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age: 16 IGN (In Game Name) Chefkawosaki Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I need a good tekkit server to make new friends and play with current friends. What Do you want to Build? I want to build a company that spans across the world! Also a replica of the saffron city gym from pokemon .w. [/quote Added and Welcome
qulix187 Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age:18 IGN:qulix187 Why do you want to play on this server? Im looking to test out tekkit on a great server with friends! What do you want to build? Start off with basic homes then get more intricate as time goes on with the tekkit mods provided
heitz Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age: 18 IGN: Heitz Why do you want to play on this server? To learn tekkit with some good people without having anybody destroy my elaborate creations. What do you want to build? Relationships <3 But honestly just a really cool, unique place for the bettering of Minecraft crafting knowledge.
Alchemist Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age:18 IGN:qulix187 Why do you want to play on this server? Im looking to test out tekkit on a great server with friends! What do you want to build? Start off with basic homes then get more intricate as time goes on with the tekkit mods provided Age: 18 IGN: Heitz Why do you want to play on this server? To learn tekkit with some good people without having anybody destroy my elaborate creations. What do you want to build? Relationships <3 But honestly just a really cool, unique place for the bettering of Minecraft crafting knowledge. Added and Welcome
qulix187 Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Hey alchemist i have a problem, me and my friend tried to connect but it says our client is outdated we have 1.5.1 and minerva runs on 1.5.2. so my question is how do we update to 1.5.2 to join the server? and thanks again!
ModJam Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Hello! because I'm apart of the modjam competition, i will need to use the modjam's account for forum posts and uploads! Age:20 IGN (In Game Name) deadmau5643 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was looking for a server that's private and has a lot to explore! What Do you want to Build? first a basic house, then a mini factory (maybe)
ModJam Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Hey alchemist i have a problem, me and my friend tried to connect but it says our client is outdated we have 1.5.1 and minerva runs on 1.5.2. so my question is how do we update to 1.5.2 to join the server? and thanks again! all you need to do is click the gear under Tekkit mod pack. then click use latest build and click save. Thats it!
Alchemist Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Hello! because I'm apart of the modjam competition, i will need to use the modjam's account for forum posts and uploads! Age:20 IGN (In Game Name) deadmau5643 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was looking for a server that's private and has a lot to explore! What Do you want to Build? first a basic house, then a mini factory (maybe) added and welcome
flaashing Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age:12 IGN:THE_HASHMUS96 Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play with my brother Flaashing What do you want to build? i have played alot with riccardo and Tekkit before. so i just want to have fun
Alchemist Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age:12 IGN:THE_HASHMUS96 Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play with my brother Flaashing What do you want to build? i have played alot with riccardo and Tekkit before. so i just want to have fun Added and Welcome
duckel Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age:17 IGN duckel Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To play with my friend and to play with a community and to get to know every one What Do you want to Build? a base with my friend and setup a factory of some sort, also maybe a town
MrxZeP Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age:18 IGN MrxZep Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To play with my friend Duckel and set up a base with him What Do you want to Build? A factory and possibly a town
Alchemist Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age:17 IGN duckel Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To play with my friend and to play with a community and to get to know every one What Do you want to Build? a base with my friend and setup a factory of some sort, also maybe a town Age:18 IGN MrxZep Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To play with my friend Duckel and set up a base with him What Do you want to Build? A factory and possibly a town Added and Welcome
arnipa2 Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age:16 IGN (In Game Name):arnipa2 Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:am new to "tekkitmain", used to play tekkit classic but i want to do something new now What Do you want to Build?: I have no idea, but maybe a sqaure(most likely) house and a small factory
emt101201 Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age: 25 IGN (In Game Name): ems_fire Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My brother cptoor is on the server and said how awesome it is. and i also know otaku108, my brothers friend. What Do you want to Build? I would like to start off by building a base, and playing around with the mods.
EaryuTsukai Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age: 23 IGN (In Game Name): EaryuTsukai Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on a nice server without griefers that has a good community. What Do you want to Build? I would like to start with a house and build other things as I learn more about the mods.
Riccardo Fagiolo Posted August 3, 2013 Author Posted August 3, 2013 Age:16 IGN (In Game Name):arnipa2 Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:am new to "tekkitmain", used to play tekkit classic but i want to do something new now What Do you want to Build?: I have no idea, but maybe a sqaure(most likely) house and a small factory Age: 25 IGN (In Game Name): ems_fire Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My brother cptoor is on the server and said how awesome it is. and i also know otaku108, my brothers friend. What Do you want to Build? I would like to start off by building a base, and playing around with the mods. Age: 23 IGN (In Game Name): EaryuTsukai Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on a nice server without griefers that has a good community. What Do you want to Build? I would like to start with a house and build other things as I learn more about the mods. Welcome guys, have fun :D
PhantomFirework Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age: I turn 13 next month, but I am currently 12. IGN (In Game Name) PhantomFirework Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My friend and I really want to play on a tekkit server together. We probably wouldn't say much or bother anyone, we just want to play tekkit together. (His name is Cowguy10, If I get whitelisted please whitelist him) What Do you want to Build? We really don't know yet, maybe a little town, and try to learn more about tekkit.
Dustin Moulton Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age: 15 IGN: Dmoulton3 Why do you want to play on this server? Just a good looking Whitelist server to play with some friends. What do you want to build? Redstone things, and if my friends will let me, Help out with the Saffron City Gym from Pokemon!
Alchemist Posted August 3, 2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Age: I turn 13 next month, but I am currently 12. IGN (In Game Name) PhantomFirework Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My friend and I really want to play on a tekkit server together. We probably wouldn't say much or bother anyone, we just want to play tekkit together. (His name is Cowguy10, If I get whitelisted please whitelist him) What Do you want to Build? We really don't know yet, maybe a little town, and try to learn more about tekkit. Age: 15 IGN: Dmoulton3 Why do you want to play on this server? Just a good looking Whitelist server to play with some friends. What do you want to build? Redstone things, and if my friends will let me, Help out with the Saffron City Gym from Pokemon! Added and Welcome, Phantom, you will need to have Cowguy10 make his own post.
Aeronaut Posted August 4, 2013 Posted August 4, 2013 Age: 15 IGN (In Game Name) Aeronuat (Please note the typo "nuat") Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a good server to play on and build on without fear of being attacked out of no where or coming back to my creation being destroyed What Do you want to Build? A house, maybe a factory or other things, like a redstone computer or something.
Alchemist Posted August 4, 2013 Posted August 4, 2013 Age: 15 IGN (In Game Name) Aeronuat (Please note the typo "nuat") Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a good server to play on and build on without fear of being attacked out of no where or coming back to my creation being destroyed What Do you want to Build? A house, maybe a factory or other things, like a redstone computer or something. Added and Welcome
Recommended Posts