[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN: Deskonhecido

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Just looking for a technical minecraft server wich i can dedicate my spare time to since my clan doesnt want to have one.

What Do you want to Build?: Nothing really particular just a little farm, a tower, underground bunker and maybe a sky island...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: Nickodeemus

Why do I want to play on this server?: To join a community of people who love Tekkit, get a build crew together, and craft awesomeness.

What do I want to build: Automated transportation, industrial, and agricultural systems. I also enjoy building structures in unique locations, bunker complexes, sub marine cities, treetop villages, and secret volcano lairs (rockin'my power armor the whole time!)

Is there anything I would like to add?: Not really, you had me at 100 slots, grief protection and no lag.

IGN (In Game Name): Tyl3r684

Why do you want to play on this Server?: I need a new server since coming back to Tekkit, and this one seems to be perfect.

What Do you want to Build?: A factory completely ran on free labor by Chinese children, but a moon base would be nice too.

IGN:pumpkin4406

Why Do you Want to Play on this server: The reason I want to join this server is because I am looking for a good place to play Tekkit, and all you're things that you have presented to me on this forum post has impressed me, and I want to try the new Galaticcraft mod

IGN Brusidian

I have a few clan mates that play on the server. Heard the community is very nice. I can contribute to large scale Builds as well.

IGN: Schmaaa1

Why do you want to play on this server: I have a couple friends on this server, and would like to join a friendly community.

Welcome guys :)

IGN (In Game Name): blobthebob

Why do you want to play on this Server?: I've been searching on the forums for a server to hit up and this one seems just right!

What do you want to build?: Every farm possible! It's a lengthy goal but I think I can reach it.

IGN:

Iceman0626

Why Do I want to Play on this Server?

Haven't played Tekkit in a while, this seems like a quality server

What do you want to Build?

A replica of my house, moon base, a factory involving child labor, and probably a town somewhere along the line

you know, the usual

Is there anything I would add?

I'm single and ready to mingle

IGN:

Iceman0626

Why Do I want to Play on this Server?

Haven't played Tekkit in a while, this seems like a quality server

What do you want to Build?

A replica of my house, moon base, a factory involving child labor, and probably a town somewhere along the line

you know, the usual

Is there anything I would add?

I'm single and ready to mingle

Welcome :)

IGN: enderon47

Why do you want to play on this server? i wish to be able to learn the outer parts of tekkit and help those with the basic stuff.

What do you want to build? well i hope to make a safe haven for those with some insight on tekkit, but want to learn more.i may have a plan for a steam punk style city/town for the one that wish to partake in my "school of tekkit mastery" (what i might call it).

thank you for your time, and i hope to join soon.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons