[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: kikiki526

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I want to play with my friends and jerryboyy is one of them,

What Do you want to Build?: I going to help jerryboyy build a space and then a city in space :o

Thanks!

IGN : Aur92i

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because seems good

What Do you want to Build? I Don't know a my friend advised me this server and i will try it
:D

(Ti amo fagiolo)

Welcome, have fun!

We Aur :D

IGN (In Game Name): CrimsonJoe

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I like the options you're running, and having 100 slots means less waiting for an open slot.

What Do you want to Build? EVERYTHING! TBH, I'm not sure, I'm new to Tekkit. (Also, your 'new to Tekkit' link in the first post doesn't work.)

IGN (In Game Name): CrimsonJoe

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I like the options you're running, and having 100 slots means less waiting for an open slot.

What Do you want to Build? EVERYTHING! TBH, I'm not sure, I'm new to Tekkit. (Also, your 'new to Tekkit' link in the first post doesn't work.)

Welcome!

IGN (In Game Name) MrTerminator2000

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It looks very nice, and at the moment It is the only 1.1.8 server I can see.

What Do you want to Build? I mainly want a place to set up and learn about the new update, with other players. It has been about a year since I've played and want to get knowledgeable about the new mods added since then.

IGN: DirtyTurtIe

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a great server with building opportunities and town features, have clan mates that play on this server and getting great reviews.

What Do you want to Build? Numerous objects and large scales of buildings, have a'lot of ideas eager to get started.

Hello, im writing here for both me and my friend. He doesnt have acc here.

IGN Fyrst_Igor

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I like PvE survival mode.

What Do you want to Build?

Playing for fun with a friend, in survival mode. not anything big.

IGN Silkepot

IGN (In Game Name) Advenger88

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: to be able to build without fear of griefers

What Do you want to Build? : a house at first then probally some sort of factory

PS sorry if this is my second post not sure is the first one went through

IGN: scottcarroll123

I've been playing tekkit for a few weeks now but every time i do my stuff/time is either stolen or griefed.

So i want to start fresh on a new dedicated server that doesnt have griefers.

I'm not going to build anything amazing just a place of operations.

IGN: NakisGR

I want to try to play tekkit on a server rather than a singleplay. And i chose this server because i do not want my items to get stolen or anything. Apart from than i want to play on a server that is not going to close any time soon.

I have not decided yet. I am spontaneous so i will build somethig when i join the server.

IGN (In Game Name) MrTerminator2000

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It looks very nice, and at the moment It is the only 1.1.8 server I can see.

What Do you want to Build? I mainly want a place to set up and learn about the new update, with other players. It has been about a year since I've played and want to get knowledgeable about the new mods added since then.

IGN: DirtyTurtIe

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a great server with building opportunities and town features, have clan mates that play on this server and getting great reviews.

What Do you want to Build? Numerous objects and large scales of buildings, have a'lot of ideas eager to get started.

Hello, im writing here for both me and my friend. He doesnt have acc here.

IGN Fyrst_Igor

IGN Silkepot

IGN: Advenger88

Why do you want to play on this server: looking for a nice server where i can build without worry of griefing

what do you want to build: a self sustained house and maybe a buisness later on

IGN: scottcarroll123

I've been playing tekkit for a few weeks now but every time i do my stuff/time is either stolen or griefed.

So i want to start fresh on a new dedicated server that doesnt have griefers.

I'm not going to build anything amazing just a place of operations.

IGN: NakisGR

I want to try to play tekkit on a server rather than a singleplay. And i chose this server because i do not want my items to get stolen or anything. Apart from than i want to play on a server that is not going to close any time soon.

I have not decided yet. I am spontaneous so i will build somethig when i join the server.

IGN (yousoezs)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Well i wanna play on this server because my friend referred me to it they said it is a nice server btw friends name (kikiki526,Jerryboyy)

What Do you want to Build? well i just want to build a normal house go around mine stuff and ye at most have fun.

IGN (yousoezs)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Well i wanna play on this server because my friend referred me to it they said it is a nice server btw friends name (kikiki526,Jerryboyy)

What Do you want to Build? well i just want to build a normal house go around mine stuff and ye at most have fun.

Welcome.

Im already whitelisted, so im applying for my friend

IGN: shizzle54

Why do you want to play on this server: He want to come play with me because he's curious about tekkit.

What do you want to build on this server: He wants to come and build a base with a biofuel reactor and a lot of other cool things.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons