[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Age 15

IGN (In Game Name) Kevin10918

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I think this server is really nice by the looks if it.

What Do you want to Build? I like to build HUGE space stations, Like to build alot of machines. And I think your server would be the best for it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Age 15

IGN (In Game Name) Kevin10918

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I think this server is really nice by the looks if it.

What Do you want to Build? I like to build HUGE space stations, Like to build alot of machines. And I think your server would be the best for it.

IGN: xo_skeleton_12

Why do you want to play on this server?:

Because my friend is on it.

What do you want to build?

A giant factory.

Have fun.

Age 10 (i have made Pc Programs i know what to do in servers)

IGN (InGameName) MasterHALO66

Why Do you wnat to Play on this Server?

I love playing with nice servers unlike other servers where u get griefed every 5 seconds

What Do you want to Build?

I would want to build a big house(2-4 stories high) and a space station and maybe a shop

puckgroth

looking for a friendly place to play

Under water city or space station (or both)

IGN: Cazitz

Why I want to play on this server: I've been looking for a nice community to play on.

What I want to build: A space station ^_^

IGN (In Game Name): SySx0n

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? : I want to learn that tekkit mode ... and here i see that peacefull server

What Do you want to Build? : I don't know :D at moment

Added and Welcome :)

IGN (In Game Name) Hollowgold1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have a friend on the server that says it's pretty good and I've been wanting to play tekkit again.

What Do you want to Build? Nothing in particular, just something fun.

IGN (In Game Name) Hollowgold1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have a friend on the server that says it's pretty good and I've been wanting to play tekkit again.

What Do you want to Build? Nothing in particular, just something fun.

Added and Welcome :)

IGN (In Game Name) spartan5573

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I've been hawking through the server-list and this server caught my eye, from it's page it seems like a good server (plus i'm partial to white-listed servers for quality and community reasons). I've been wanting to get back on new tekkit, I remember it was loads of fun to play, and this seems like a good place to do so ^_^

What Do you want to Build? I'd like to setup a computer network for whoever i team with for sure, I LOVE computercraft. Probably a moon base for the sake of tradition, definitely some other fun stuff too

ign:beastyboy12

why do you want to play on this server:looking for a server that wont grief my house and a server that i can play for fun not to try and kill other players

and i think i can help the server community.

what do you want to biuld: i want to build a base that i can live in

IGN: KeiranHalcyon89

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want a peaceful and friendly server to explore the many mods that Tekkit Main has to offer and showcase them.

What Do you want to Build? Everything. I want to tinker and make novel machine setups to cleverly solve interesting automation challenges.

IGN (In Game Name)

Nicholai98

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I am looking for a great well functioning tekkit server to play

What Do you want to Build?

I would want to build a space station on the moon and make a massive base on earth and possibly a town

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons