[1.0.8] iKanBTeam | No Whitelist | PvE - No PvP - No Grief | 50 Slots | 24/7 | Fun For Everyone!

ikentron

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: cyguy123

How is the server?: good accept for the last day or so it's been down, also the lag has been pretty bad since I started playing on there

Any suggestions?: It's pretty laggy and crashes a lot so try to patch that up

Sorry for reposting but i really want to be a member of this wonderful server community!

IGN: BFPelaaja

How is the server: I just love it, lot of helpful players, only bad thing I can think of is the weather (so nothing really)

Any suggestions: mayby a healer block at the spawn? And other would be regeneration of the world at some point? Dont know if that is possible but just thinking when stuff is totally deforested and ground has been sucked out of ores. Probably isnt in the close future.

Tanks!

IGN: vesparian

How is the server?: Pretty good, no lag, haven't run into any player related deaths or theft/grief, but I haven't been on for a day, so here's to hoping.

Any Suggestions?: I'm not exactly sure if these mods are 100% compatible with the plugin, but I'm aware that with LWCprotect in the plugin's config you can add specific item IDs for /lock'ing so I suggest adding an array of what the mod introduces to that plugin, like carpenter doors, cabinets, fridges, ovens. Things like that.

Edited by vesparian

• 1 month later...

IGN: TheHackerTY                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                How is the server? GREAT!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Any suggestions? Not any i can think of

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons