[1.0.8] iKanBTeam | No Whitelist | PvE - No PvP - No Grief | 50 Slots | 24/7 | Fun For Everyone!

ikentron

oqddvt.png

Anti Grief || No PvP || No Whitelist || Few Banned Items || GriefPrevention

Server Ip: BTeam.ikan-craft.com || Website: iKan-Craft.com

z4xhh.png

This is a brand new Attack Of The BTeam server. We like to keep things pretty simple on this server, nothing too complicated. We have very few rules, but if you fail to follow them then expect a consequence! Our staff is very nice, and willing to help out any member. If you would like to give your opinion on anything, we are all ears!

We have some very dedicated members and staff. We would love to see lots of new members to come play and hang out.

ifs6d2.png

• Anti-Grief

• Disabled PVP

• Dedicated 24/7

• No Lag

• GriefPrevention, LWC Protections

• Core Protect, don't worry about them griefers!

• More to come, as server expands!

• Server Website

34g0dhh.png

• Do Not Grief or Raid!

• Do Not PvP!

• Respect Everyone!

• Watch Vulgar Language and Caps!

• Do Not Hack or Hack Clients!

• Do Not Ask For OP or Items!

• Do Not Destroy Land For Fun!

1zeggmr.png

At the moment, there aren't many banned items. If we feel the need to add more, we may do so.

• Minions - Able to bypass claims.

5vbqu.png

Becoming a member brings you one step closer to being amazing on the server!

It's a very easy rank to obtain! All you must do is fill out the follow application and submit it below.

IGN:

How is the server?:

Any Suggestions?:

With this rank, you will receive extra privileges such as:

• Tag

• Ability to use /back on death

• Ability to use /tpa commands

oa5c8o.png

oi69ac.png

wci7fc.png

BTeam.iKan-Craft.com

Edited by ikentron

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ajh955
How is the server?: It has no lag, which is great.
Any Suggestions?: Turn bat spawns up super high.

Thanks for the suggestion. Will see what I can do about the bats, I know everyone would love to be one soaring through the skies!

IGN: _Vibe

How is the server?: This server is fantastic, I hardly encounter lag on this server might be because my computer, but anyways this server's community and staff are amazing, and I'd recommend this server to anyone!  

Any Suggestions?: Not at the moment 

IGN: vickienmandy

How is the server?: The server is great, everyone is really nice.

Any suggestions?: Not sure if one of the mods interfere with keep inventory being turned on but that would be nice to have or maybe a new starter kit after you die. I have never died so much in minecraft before this mod lol.

IGN:

How is the server?:great everyone is so nice

Any Suggestions?:give more block with te claiming tool

You have forgotten your In Game Name. Also, thanks for the suggestion. You earn more blocks for the amount of time that you spend on the server. I see this as an already efficient way to get claim blocks, however, if it isn't, I may add another way to get them.

IGN:dan2019

How is the server?: This server is one of the best that i have played in. The staff is amazing very helpful and friendly. In this server the community is friendly and willing to help with any problems you may have. The server is amazing overall i recommend this server for people that are willing to help the community, dont want griefers, dont want there stuff stolen, and people that like small amount of players in a server.

Any suggestions?: I dont have any suggestions but I think this server is doing amazing so far. Far better that other servers I have join in the past.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons