Sign in to follow this  
BunBun

Big Dig server Crafting Bug, PLEASE HELP

My and my boy are trying to make a big dig server using the server files provided, and a Hamachi network for the ip, when we launched the server we were able to play, but when we tried to craft/place mod items we remove it from the crafting table or place it. However this was only an issue for Mod-related items, items form vanilla Minecraft still worked and were completely functional. I know for a fact that it is a server related issue because when I launched a single player world crafting and everything still worked.Is there any way to fix this? Please help

(above I meant to say that we couldn't remove or place the mod-related items, but we can for vanilla Minecraft items)

Okay, this sounds like the issue with not starting the server with launch.bat Just double-click launch.bat to start the server instead of minecraft_server.jar or something else.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By giorgiogamer318
      The game crashes after I create a new world on Tekkit Classic modpack.
      My error:
      41 mods loaded
      Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_C6
      Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.164
      FML v2.2.106.176
      Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.106.176 for Minecraft 1.2.5
          mod_CodeChickenCore : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_MinecraftForge : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_NotEnoughItems : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_ReiMinimap : Available ([1.2.5]ReiMinimap_v3.2_04.zip)
          mod_IC2 : Available (industrialcraft-2-client_1.97.jar)
          mod_IC2AdvancedMachines : Available (AdvancedMachines_4.0_client.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftCore : Available (buildcraft-client-A-core-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Available (buildcraft-client-B-builders-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Available (buildcraft-client-B-energy-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftFactory : Available (buildcraft-client-B-factory-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftTransport : Available (buildcraft-client-B-transport-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_AdditionalPipes : Available (buildcraft-client-DA-additionalpipes-2.1.3.zip)
          mod_ComputerCraft : Available (ComputerCraft)
          mod_RedPowerMachine : Available (RedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_ccSensors : Available (ccSensors-client-MC125-B017pr1.zip)
          mod_CCTurtle : Available (ComputerCraft)
          mod_EE : Available (EE2ClientV1.4.6.5.jar)
          mod_EnderStorage : Available (EnderStorage-Client 1.1.3.zip)
          mod_IC2NuclearControl : Available (IC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.10b.zip)
          mod_ImmibisCore : Available (immibis-core_49.1.1_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
          mod_InvTweaks : Available (InvTweaks-1.41b-1.2.4.zip)
          mod_MAtmos_forModLoader : Available (MAtmos_packaged.zip)
          mod_ModularForceFieldSystem : Available (mffs_rev7_for_1.2.5-client.zip)
          mod_IC2_ChargingBench : Available (mod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r1.zip)
          mod_CompactSolars : Available (mod_compactsolars-client-2.3.2.10.zip)
          mod_IronChest : Available (mod_ironchests-client-3.8.0.40.zip)
          mod_RedPowerCore : Available (RedPowerCore-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_NetherOres : Available (NetherOres_Client_1.2.1.zip)
          mod_PowerConverters : Available (PowerConverters_Client_1.3.4.zip)
          mod_Railcraft : Available (Railcraft_Client_5.3.3.zip)
          mod_RedPowerControl : Available (RedPowerControl-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerLighting : Available (RedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerLogic : Available (RedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerWiring : Available (RedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerWorld : Available (RedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_TubeStuff : Available (tubestuff_49.1.2_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
          Balkon's WeaponMod : Available (WeaponMod.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneCore : Available (WR-CBE Core-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons : Available (WR-CBE Addons-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower : Available (WR-CBE RedPower-Client 1.2.2.1.zip)
          mod_ImmiChunkLoaders : Available (zdimensional-anchor_rev3.2_for_1.2.5-client.jar)

Minecraft has crashed!      
            ----------------------      
      Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 5dd86d60 --------
      Generated 12/7/19 11:21 AM
      Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
      Java: 1.8.0_231, Oracle Corporation
      VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
      LWJGL: 2.9.0
      OpenGL: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 version 4.6.0 - Build 26.20.100.7463, Intel
      java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical
          at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
          at codechicken.core.CommonUtils.getJarFile(CommonUtils.java:147)
          at codechicken.core.CommonUtils.findClasses(CommonUtils.java:133)
          at codechicken.nei.NEIConfig.loadConfig(NEIConfig.java:632)
          at codechicken.nei.NEIConfig.loadWorld(NEIConfig.java:291)
          at mod_NotEnoughItems.reset(mod_NotEnoughItems.java:46)
          at mod_NotEnoughItems.onTickInGame(mod_NotEnoughItems.java:55)
          at BaseMod.doTickInGame(BaseMod.java:48)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.sendTick(BaseModTicker.java:104)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickBaseMod(BaseModTicker.java:80)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickEnd(BaseModTicker.java:58)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:185)
          at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLClientHandler.java:315)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:878)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:753)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      --- END ERROR REPORT 61d2ab43 ----------

• By Jupstart
      I've been trying to play some mod packs with friends but every time I try to start one up it just restarts the launcher. How can I fix this?
      https://pastebin.com/cp3A1nJN
    • By Killerkat00
      This modpack contains modern warfare mods to simulate a new factions experience. Have you ever wanted to use Flans, McHeli, ICBMclassic and much more? This pack/ server has it! 
      Our server is brand new and has roughly 30 active players!
      We have many options for offensive and defensive combative strategies. We have sentries, blast proof blocks, anti air defenses, anti missile defenses, traps, mines, and much more to defend your base!
      For offense, we offer many helicopters, tanks, guns of all kinds, missiles, and much more to lay waste to your enemies!
      We hope you join us and have an excellent time, since we are new, we need staff and recommendations to improve your experience!
      IP: 72.46.131.66:25577
    • By Omeruin
      I wasn't going to have this modpack on Technic, but, I want to play with all the chosen mods on there just in case my friends want to join me at anytime.
      ---
      I've uploaded a different modpack before, personal like this one, and it worked out just fine. This one does have wayyy more mods so something different is definitely going on. Downloading the modpack is fine, it is hosted on Dropbox. However, when I try to 'play' the modpack, it loads a few things before Minecraft assets, then waits a bit, the Launcher disappears, and then the launcher reappears; meaning something crashed/is not loading right.
      Here is the crash log from Technic: { https://pastebin.com/rz39VrR3 }
      Any help would be appreciated. I tried to skim through the log myself, but it is definitely confusing for me.
      Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, or that something isn't right, I'm typing as fast as I can before I go to work (I'll be able to respond within 8-9 hours from now).
    • By QuitStealingMyUserName
      Hey folks, I made a modpack, "Title Made To Not Plagiarize" and loaded it with a few different mods. When I install the pack from the Technic Launcher, it seems to download the zip I uploaded to Dropbox, but doesn't seem to actually install the mods. Some of the mods are older versions, but it shouldn't be a problem with most of them. (Here's the link for the file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/iynms0xi9ifl1e2/TMTNPv2.0.1.zip). Any help would be appreciated, and my forge version is forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2847-universal.jar. This is my first modpack so please be forgiving.