New RapidFireGaming "Attack Of The B Team" Server (1.09c) (Whitelisted) (All Mods Turned On) (Anti-Grief Plug-ins) Looking For Players To Join

IGN:GrimSlayer828

Age (You Must Be 13+): 16

Did You Read The Rules: Yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: To Play the Mod pack and have as much fun as i can. :)

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Not that much.

IGN:SirGarner

Age (You Must Be 13+): 15

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: To Play the Mod pack and have as much fun as i can. 

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Some

IGN: EternalGravity

Age (You Must Be 13+): 19

Did You Read The Rules: i sure did :D

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: i havent played on a whitelist server before but it seems to be more fun cause theres no random trolls thinking there cool and it seems to be more of a friendlier environment and im looking to make new friends to talk to while playing this modpack :D

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: i have explored quite a bit of this modpack recently but theres always something new to do 

Thanks for your consideration :D

IGN: Waynee95

Age (You Must Be 13+): 18

Skype: dont use skype often but when it is needed no problem

Did You Read The Rules: Yes, sure!

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: because i wanna play this modpack with some people and have fun :D

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: know it mainly from youtube (Bdubs, GennyB, Keralis) and i love it, know some mods

Im not an native english speaker as you may noticed but i would like to improve my english skills :)

and there not many german servers :(

IGN: TheAlexcar

Age (You Must Be 13+): 12, but mature.

Did You Read The Rules: Yes.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I'm searching for a good server.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know it well but I don't know all about it.

IGN: moodee10

Age (You Must Be 13+): 15

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: to have Fun With Friends !

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: i know all about the mods that are in this mod pack

IGN: Ducttaperuler

Age (You Must Be 13+): 13

Did You Read The Rules: Yes, and i agree thoroughly to all of them

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: The server I used to play on shut down and i wanted to get a fresh start on a non-public server.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know alot about the mods, but like almost everyone else i still have things to learn.

IGN: xXHaxfracroarXx

Age (You Must Be 13+): 13, turning 14 :D

Did You Read The Rules: Of course .3. Expect me to follow them. (if i dont, you I am subgectable to torture by Unicorns :D)

Why Do You Want To Join The title="Click to Continue > by less2pay">Serverarrow-10x10.png: I really want to start my experience in this modpack with others, and as freindly as possible :)

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: None, but I know a CRAZY LOT about most mods inside the pack, and I know how to use them well :D

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Spottedlegs65

Age (You must be 13+): 13

Did You Read The Rules: I did

Why do you want to join the server: I've been playing attack of the b team on single play for a couple weeks, but I decided i'd actually want to play with other people for once.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know the basics because I've watched some videos by people like Chineyswift11, BDouble0100, and Skyzm. I've also played a bit but only on creative.

IGN: Jaylon007

Age (You must be 13+): 13

Did You Read The Rules: Si(Yes)

Why do you want to join the server: I want to join a good server for Attack of The B-Team.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know most of the advanced stuff. :awesomelon:

Edited by Bionic