New RapidFireGaming "Attack Of The B Team" Server (1.09c) (Whitelisted) (All Mods Turned On) (Anti-Grief Plug-ins) Looking For Players To Join

maxresdefault.jpg

Hi I Am Starting Up An Attack Of The B Team Server! All Mods Will Be Turned On. All Of Our Plugins Have Been Installed (Nothing Stupid Just The Basics)

There Are Some Rules To Follow:

1. No Griefing!(We Do Have An Anti-Grief Mechanism But This Remains A Rule)

2.Respect All Of The Players (Their People Too)

3.No Bullying

4. No PVP Unless Both Yourself And Your Opponent Agree On A Duel/Battle

5. Do Not Ask For Admin

6. Do Not Build Near Spawn

7. HAVE FUN!

8. NO RAIDING

I Am Now Accepting Applications; So If You Would Like To Join Simply Post An Application Below Using The Following Template:

IGN:

Age (You Must Be 13+):

Did You Read The Rules:

Why Do You Want To Join The Server:

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Server Will Be Up Very Soon, Upon Opening All Selected Members Will Be Shown Below!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! The Time Has Come! Today At 4Pm Eastern-Time Our Server Will Be Launching

These Lucky People Will Be Able To Login To: RapidFireGaming.mcpro.co Right Now:

_SynfulNature_

MiningKK

Robandoban

HaloblastpastHD

RapidFireFoxx

Meatyx

DamoinKing2

Revol187

vic99hun

D3MON_BLAZE

Horrorscope18

Attention! All Accepted Members Posted Above Will Have Access Currently But I Will Be Remaking This Thread As The Server Has Undergone Alot Of Maitnence To Get It Back Up And Running, This Caused This Thread To BE Very Inactive And Since It HAs Come To My Attention That Many Of The Users Posted Above Have Found Another Server (My Opinion) I Will Be Remaking This Thread At The Link Below! If You Have Already Posted Here And Have Not Been Listed Above Do Not Post Another Application As The Users Listed Above Are The Ones That Were Accepted HERE!

The New Thread Can Be Found Here:  '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Edited by RapidFireFoxx

IGN: _SynfulNature_

Age (You Must Be 13+): 15 (As of yesterday, lol)

Did You Read The Rules: Yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I am looking for an AoTBT server to play on, and I came across this one. I prefer one that's a smaller community, such as this that is whitelisted. 

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know the very basics, about Tinker's Construct and a few other things. Not very much though. But that is why I want to play, so I can learn about these mods and how they work. 

Edited by SynfulNature

IGN: MiningKK

Age (You Must Be 13+): I am currently 15 years of age

Skype: kapri.mclean (Btw my main account is the account with the profile pic as an orange muscle car).

Did You Read The Rules:Indeed I did

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: My friend and I have been looking for a server to play on together that is of course whitelisted so we chose yours. We plan on working with others at times and helping anyone that needs items or say a home.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know a lot from each and every mod.

IGN: Robandoban

Did I read the rules?: Yes

Why do I want to join the server?: I would like to find a nice community of people to play and have fun with while I play.

How much do I know about the modpack?: I know some of what is in the modpack. I know basic stuff like Tinkers' Construct, Advanced Genetics and a few other mods inside of the pack.

IGN: My_12_Guage

Age (You Must Be 13+): 16

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: looking for a fun aotbt server that is not too large 

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: quite a bit but i will learn what i don't know :)

There Will Be A Slight Delay As I Tried To Install The Plugin WorldGuard For A Spawn And My Friend Was Not Able To Break Blocks Anywhere No Matter What. I Will Have To ReMake The Server Which Is Pretty Easy But Instead Of My Idea Of The Server Possibly Launching Tonight It Seems It Will Need To Be Tommorow. :c Oh Well!

IGN: warriorcharlie8

Did you read the rules: Yes

Why do you want to join the server: Just looking to have fun on the mod pack with other people

How much do you know about the mod pack: Quite a bit but i plan to learn more as time passes

IGN: Meatyx

Age (You Must Be 13+): 22

Did You Read The Rules: Who doesn't?

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: The previous server i played on no longer gets support from the owner so I need a new place to play :'(

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: A fair bit, but not everything. I love to mess around with sync and galacticraft but some of the other mods are cool.

IGN: DamoinKing2

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Honestly for fun and to ease my boredom.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Been watching some youtube videos about it, mainly from ChimneySwift11

IGN: Revol187

Age (You Must Be 13+): 27

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I have played vanilla, FTB Ultimate, and FTB Mindcrack white-listed servers in the past. I would like to start again with this new modpack.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Only a few things that I have seen from youtube videos: Generikb/Bdoubleo100

IGN: Akkilles

Age (You Must Be 13+): 14

Why Do You Want To Join The Server:  Because i  would like to join on  a private server where i can make my mad doctor stuff

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack:  Yes i know kinda a lot except witchery and necromancy

IGN: vic99hun

Did You Read The Rules: yes ofcourse

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Because I enjoy the modpack, and i don't like a server when you constantly have to watch out for other people

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I'd say a lot, but i haven't done a lot of witchery yet

IGN: JoaC85

Did You Read The Rules: yes i did

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: i'm looking a new whitelist server to play in and have fun with others.. old one where i was, is hosted a bit too far from my location so i have these connection problems.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack:

i have explored quite much of it stuff so it begin to come quite clear for me, but there is still some parts that i have not discovered yet. 

IGN: Notme96

Age (You Must Be 13+): 17

Did You Read The Rules: yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I need a server to play with people on attack of the bteam

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: quite a bit

IGN: D3MON_BLAZE

Age (You Must Be 13+): 15

Did You Read The Rules: Yes I did.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Singleplayer is boring, I want to help new people. I want to have fun, accomplish thing i never did before.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Alot I played since it came out.

IGN: Horrorscope18

Age (You Must Be 13+): I am 19

Did You Read The Rules: Yes I did. I accept them, the entire reason I left the previous server I was on was because it was filled with raiders and griefers. 

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Because I love this modpack and prefer to play it with others and it sounds like this server will be relatively mature + anti grief.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Some, less than some, more than some. Always willing to learn!

IGN: goglee18 

Age (You Must Be 13+): 19

Skype: I don't have an active one at the moment but I don't have any problem with getting one.

Did You Read The Rules: Indeed

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I'm looking for a good server to play around with the pack on and you guys seem like a nice community. 

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Enough to get the basics, but I still need to learn a lot.

IGN: Fitmit_12

Did You Read The Rules: Yessir.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I'd like to join a server that has a community that isn't just made up of randoms. I'd also like to join because being part of a group is fun when playing games. Another thing is that having no mods banned is an amazing thing, you don't have to spend time digging a hole, just get 8 levels and have Minions dig out a mineshaft for you.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know Tinker's Construct, Thermal Expansion, MineFactory Reloaded, ProjectRed, Morph, OpenBlocks, Random Things, Chisel, Forge Microblocks, Tropicraft, Secret Rooms Mod, Minions, Hats and Morph.

IGN: thresh15

Age (You Must Be 13+): 14

Did You Read The Rules: yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: to do mad scientist stuff with friends :3

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: quite a bit

IGN: D4rkSw4rm_5457

Age(You must be 13+): 13 (turning 14 this April 17th)

Did You Read The Rules: Of course..and always expect me to follow them.

Why Do You Want To Join This Server: I'm looking for a great community server where I can communicate with all people and where I can help others with this mod pack. I love building and experimenting and people can trust me if they need me to do so. I've never been able to join a whitelisted server and hope for this to be my first time. I want to be able to have a great experience whilst playing with others. I never ignore chat unless I'm doing something important. I hope you accept me as a member of the community and will be very welcomed if I can go through this experience with all of you. Thanks so much!

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I'm very new to the Modpack but I know a lot of the mods provided with it. Anyone can come to me for help if needed.

IGN: Fisher1497

Age (You Must Be 13+): 17

Did You Read The Rules: Yes, i have

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: because i want a good server to play aotbt with my friend

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: ehhhh, soso, learning as i go.

IGN: Twisted (real name is Joshua)

Age (You Must Be 13+): 15 turning 16 in less than three weeks

Did You Read The Rules: Yes i have read the rules.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want to join this server because i want a nice community not to big to play with and make friends also to have fun at the same time and explore AotBT :D

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I have watched alot of the lets plays from Bdouble and Chimney and also i few others so i know a bit :3 

IGN: Niqraz

Age (You Must Be 13+): 15

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I love this mod pack, i love building. I want to play there with my friend MinecraftHibix. We plan on working with others at times and helping anyone that needs items or say a home.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: A fair bit, but not everything. I love to mess around with sync and galacticraft but some of the other mods are cool.