Sound won't work

The sound won't work when I am on Attack of the B-Team and the only time it does seem to work is when I kill something and the disembodiement for morphing happens. I have checked the volume settings on my computer, speakers, and on in the menu section of the game. The volume works fine with everything else on my computer including with regular minecraft and hexxit. Please help if at all possible! 

That's very odd - try first quitting all the way out and running the launcher again.  This can happen sometimes if your computer can't contact either minecraft.net or the Technic servers for some reason.  Once you're online again, I'd try resetting the pack (I guess it got interrupted part way through its download somehow and is missing a lot of sound files).

Thanks for your advice, but unfortunately its not working. It used to work until I had to restore my computer several weeks ago. I'm half tempted to just give up on it for now. Its kind of like the same deal with Better Than Wolves... no matter how much I try, I can not get it to work!