Hello everyone,

Forgive my terrible grammar throughout this post as it is very late at night and I am very tired so I don't really care about grammar atm. Anyway, because of the update to Minefactory Reloaded I began to wonder how infinite energy can be made without the Steam Turbine. Previously you could hook up an Aqueous Accumulator to the Steam Turbine and this would produce infinite energy. Now, with the new update to MFR the Steam Turbine takes in steam instead of water making this set up useless. So, how would players create an infinite energy set up? 

Solar panels or bug exploiting, at the moment, if you want a system similar to before.

You can do any number of tree-farm>charcoal>steam dynamo setups or mob essence>reactant dynamo setups, but if you want a solution without spawning trees or mobs then the solar panels.

Edit: Beat me to it :D

Edited by Loader

I agree with Dragonscythe - this is a strongly inadvisable method.

I'm not sure why you keep spamming this idea, either - you've posted it what, three times today so far?  I've still yet to see you give the original guy credit for that layout.

I don't know why people don't just use the creative power block if they're willing to do this, it's not like they wouldn't use admin/mod tools to try to fix their world once these things screw it up, so why not just use them beforehand?  I don't think it's any more legit this way (I guess you can do it with less access, maybe server owners should ban galacticraft cable until this gets fixed).