Project Freeze Attack of The Bteam Server (Whitelist)

1. No stealing from other players (ask them if you want something)

2. No hacking on the server

3. No greifing other players or you will be banned

4. Try to be on as much as you can, basically don't join and play once then never again.

5. Pranks are allowed (No killing though)

6. No spamming

7. Have fun

IRL name (First Name)

In Game Name: 

Skype name (mandatory):

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10)

What do you want to do on the server:

Why you should join the server:

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional):

PS, this server will also have a vanilla server

IRL name (First Name) Tyler

In Game Name:  DragonKing129

Skype name (mandatory): zifahhh

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10) 7

What do you want to do on the server: I want to play with other people to have fun and explore more of the mods, I want to be able to trust people and know they wont destroy my stuff

Why you should join the server: I am good at this modpack and I can help people, I am reasonable and I want to have fun of course!

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? no I wont sorry

IRL name: Nicholas (call me nick)

IGN: RebelWith_A_Hat

how experienced are you with the mod pack:7

what do you want to do on the server: make friends and play games!

why you should let me in: i consider myself quite knowledgeable when i come to the mods and i want to play games and have fun

will i be recording: no, I'm really shy and you tube isn't the greatest place for that

IRL name: Josh

In Game Name: bucky_beaver

Skype name: bucky_boy66

How experienced are u with the mod pack: 2, I played on a ATOB server for a couple of days before it shut down

What do you want to do on the server: I enjoy playing on a server with others and doing community projects

Why you should join the server: I'm a nice guy and enjoy playing with others.

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? No, my computer wouldn't be able to handle it

Edited by buckybeaver

I'm writing an application for 2 people since I have a lazy friend.

Me

IRL name (First Name) Alexa

In Game Name: apbooth

Skype name (mandatory): Cheetah363

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10) Depends on the which specific mod but all around probably around 7

What do you want to do on the server: Build Play little jokes on people, like putting a fan in their house or whatever. But I just want a smallish server to be able to mess around with all the mods and build.

Why you should join the server: I can help if anyone needs it and I would really enjoy playing on a small server.

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): I am not sure if My friend and I are going to record, however we have been wanting too. Although, there's nothing on our channel and I sort of want to make a new one with a better name xD

My Friend

IRL name (First Name) Gabby

In Game Name: Hikari_Okuma

Skype name (mandatory): Animegal1251

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10) 6

What do you want to do on the server: Play around with the mod packs help other people out make friends and such

Why you should join the server: I am fairly acquainted with the mod packs and can help anyone who needs the help. I am also a very friendly/nice person and would really enjoy being on a small server and make some friends.

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): We have a channel with nothing on it and may change the name but recording sounds like fun.

IRL name (First Name) Alex C.

In Game Name: alexcastleactor

Skype name (mandatory): abcastle123

What do you want to do on the server: I want to work my way up in Adv. Genes and Witchery, maybe Necromancy also...

Why you should join the server: I am a great player I love working with other people, I have been on a vanilla server for quite sometime now, but alas they do not want to have a B-Team server. 

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): I cannot

Also, I have a good friend of mine, we always play together and was wanting him to join as well. If it's okay, Im going to add him on this same list. I sent him the 

IRL name (First Name) Alex O. 

In Game Name: purple_people

Skype name (mandatory): clasickahole1

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10) 8

What do you want to do on the server: I like to work with the Dinosaurs mod, also I think I can start Witchery, I love to work with the Machines and such, also would like to start some shops or something to that effect

Why you should join the server: I love great communities and I love to help people out. Alex and I have been griefed so many times on public servers but We haven't been able to find a good whitelisted server until now! 

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): Sorry, don't have an account

Edited by alexcastleactor

IRL name (First Name) Franco

In Game Name: Schnauzer23

Skype name (mandatory): I guess you already saw it and Im not in so I'll delete my skype

What do you want to do on the server: I like to play around with archelogy and tropicraft, and maybe witchery, those are mods i never played before... Build some kind of a community village or something like that too

Why you should join the server: I like to have fun with others.. It is always more fun with others

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): Nop, my internet has shitty upload 

Edited by Schnauzer23

IRL name (First Name) Adam                   

In Game Name: RapidResultz                              

Skype name (mandatory): rapidresultz   

What do you want to do on the server: Building, exploring and helping other that need help

Why you should join the server: Im looking for a fun mature small community where I can learn from and help others out with things I can.

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): no

IRL name: Karter

In Game Name: MasterGrem

Skype name: Hospitalforsoulsisjustyes

How experienced are you with the mod pack: 5

What do you want to do on the server: Have fun with others on the server, and just have a great time overall!

Why you should join the server: I can help people if they need the extra hand, and just have fun with few other players.

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel?: I will be recording, but not yet. 

My friends application Below...

IRL name: Anthony

In Game Name: Anthyzcooper

Skype name: Anthony.cooper91

How experienced are you with the mod pack: Around a 5 or 6

What do you want to do on the server: Just have fun with a few other players.

Why you should join the server: If people need help with some mods, i may be able to help them. and I just want to have fun! 

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel?: No, I will not be recording.

IRL name (First Name) Cage

In Game Name: CageTheBeast35

Skype name (mandatory): CageTheBeast35

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10)- 7

What do you want to do on the server: I want to build and be able to communicate with other players

Why you should join the server: I am a semi-good builder, i work great with people, and I like to help when I can.

IRL name (First Name) Zack

In Game Name: muteplay

Skype name (mandatory): blindman621

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10)  7 im somewhat experienced with all of the mods

What do you want to do on the server: build make friends 

Why you should join the server: im a great build/explorer i like to comunicate and make new friends

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): wil not be recording as of now but maby in the future 

Edited by muteplay

IRL name (First Name): Wyatt

In Game Name: wyatt_02

Skype name (mandatory): wyatt_bair

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10) : 5 overall, i am better with a selective set of mods.

What do you want to do on the server: Build, play pranks, make friends.

Why you should join the server: I should join, because I am matur, but I can take a joke.

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): Probably not,unless asked

Edited by wyatt_bair

IRL name (First Name) : Hunter

In Game Name:  FenrirHunter

Skype name (mandatory): hunter-obrien

What do you want to do on the server: Play the mod with other fun people and go exploring

Why you should join the server: I am a fun and easy going guy

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? No i won't be recording

IRL name (First Name)Mario(call me Dito)

In Game Name: DitoGM

Skype name (mandatory):dito.gemini( I made this account only for this application I don't think I'll be using it as much since i prefer using in-game chat)

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10)6

What do you want to do on the server:Make friends, play together and have adventures.

Why you should join the server:I am a funny guys who likes to help others if possible and look around all the mods.

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional):I don't feel like recording for youtube since I am a little shy talking with a mic(Don't even have one btw).

IRL name (First Name) David

In Game Name: RaspberryCraft

Skype name (mandatory): RaspberryCrafting

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10) 8

What do you want to do on the server: I want to start a huge smeltery and a genetics lab and dabble a litle into to micro blocks for builds :)

Why you should join the server: I like helping people on a puplic server or whitlisted when people ask for help i just like helping :)

IRL name (First Name) Michael

In Game Name: mjrc

Skype name (mandatory):mjrc2001

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10) 5 or 6ish

What do you want to do on the server: Fun with other ppl and Build. 

Why you should join the server: hmmm well i am an artist so all my builds are creative in. Plus i am willing to help anyone however i can.

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional):no i dont have a youtube ch

IRL Name: Jonah

In-Game Name: creepercarnage

Skype name: creeperkid13

Mod-pack experience: I'd like to think I'm a 6-7 but probably more of a 4-5

What do you want to do on the server: Just hang about with some people and have fun on the modpack (singleplayer's a bit of a bore)

Why should you join the server: Because I'd be happy to help however I can and I'd love to have some great people to play with.

Will you be recording?: I may do, and my channel is TheiCarnage

Hey there Friends! Im a member of the server and I wanted my friend to apply so I am letting him make an Application on my Account

IRL name (First Name) Dilun

In Game Name: dilunq2000

Skype name (mandatory):dilun.queen2

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10) 1

What do you want to do on the server: I wanna work with my friends Alex and Purple and help with some builds!

Why you should join the server: I Like to help others and I really want to play on a community server and play with friends, maybe make some too!

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): No I cant

IRL name (First Name) Chris

In Game Name: Triavan

Skype name (mandatory): chrishorrell

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10) 8-9

What do you want to do on the server: I have a whole list of builds and community projects I want to do, but my servers keep disappearing out from under me!

Why you should join the server: I am an active, creative, and community minded player.  I am always happy to help out others and trend towards big projects that benefit the community.

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): I will not be

My name is Connor Marshall

My InGameName is conmantm20

My Skype Name is connortm20

Age is 15

experience with mod pack is 7

On the server I want to build a place that i can be proud of and share the experience with newly found friends as well as helping others to have a growing community

I believe that I should join the server because I feel that I am a trustworthy person and I am just looking for some good fun as well as a project to keep me busy

I will not be recording for youtube

IRL name (First Name)
Scooter

In Game Name:
ScooterinAB

Skype name (mandatory):
ScooterinAB

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10)
6 or 7. I've been playing for about a month and have been following most of the "official" video series.

What do you want to do on the server:
I'd like to work on community projects and shared structures. For example, why does everyone need to build a genetics lab in their own base or their own auto-spawner. I'm also happy to explore with other and trade resources. Unfortunately, the server I was playing on seems to have gone offline.

Why you should join the server:
I don't grief, steal, or do anything stupid like that. I'm interested in the community part of SMP, not just heading off to the edges of the map and living on my own. I'm happy to show off my builds in hopes that they inspire others, and always want to be inspired by how others are building.

I won't be recording.

IRL name: Nick Harper

In Game Name: theeraser24

Skype name: Nick Harp3r Or theeraser24 idk which one lol

How experienced are u with the mod pack: 8

What do you want to do on the server: Record and have fun!

Why you should join the server: I am a good builder i would say and i would like a good community to work in

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel?: TheChipTuner

IRL name (First Name): Max and Jack

In Game Name: ArcticOreo And Deck6862

Skype name (mandatory):ubernovavox

How experienced are u with the mod pack: (1-10):me 7-8 my brother 8-9

What do you want to do on the server:My brother wants to build a little town/shop and i want to build mansions and sell them for items and other stuff.

Why you should join the server:I should join the server because me and my brother are mods on 3-4 servers. And because we can help out people because we have been playing AOTB for 2 months or so.

Will you be recording and if so what is your channel? (Optional): I cant my brother might in a couple of weeks. My brothers channel has is SpeedyCrafted he has posted some vids.