Demanding child demands things *Superstar*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: tekkit 3.00 SMP

I think a common misconception may be that the tekkit team has control over when the new pack is released. In short, THEY DON'T! They have to wait for the mods to be ported to bukkit so that they can conveniently package it into this wonderful modpack :D

As of right now, based on my conversations with the good folks at the mcportcentral IRC, it will be around 1-2 weeks before Equivalent Exchange is ported, as they are rewriting it from scratch. I know we are all looking forward to a great new pack, but be aware that it will be some time, I wouldn't expect anything until at least May 7th.

To see a list of the status of currently ported mods go here:

http://mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.php?title=Ports_for_1.2.5

First of all thx for fast reply guys ure AWESOME xD

if there would be any type of beta SMP pack i would be glad to test and play.

sooo... if u could contact the guy in charge of the SMP 3.00 tekkit and tell him someone would like to volunteer to beta test the tekkit 3.00 SMP pack, that would be great.

thanks for your time guys...

plz keep me up-to-date,

~The Monster Of Mc

THANKS

MOD EDIT: No, and no. So much no. There is no "Beta" testing. We aren't some fancy corporate software company. You don't get beta items for playtesting a beta. No. And no signing posts.

First of all thx for fast reply guys ure AWESOME xD

if there would be any type of beta SMP pack i would be glad to test and play.

sooo... if u could contact the guy in charge of the SMP 3.00 tekkit and tell him someone would like to volunteer to beta test the tekkit 3.00 SMP pack, that would be great.

thanks for your time guys...

plz keep me up-to-date,

~The Monster Of Mc

THANKS

Don't sign your posts man :D

You'll get bent ;)

You should probably stop bumping your posts or you might indeed get "baned". I am pretty sure they do not invite to beta testing for their server. if they did, I doubt you would be at the top of the list =p If they do open testing, they will release the server publicly and you would know as easily as anyone else.

I recommend reading the forum rules as well before someone else reports you... ::shifty eyes::

Not a moderator, just offering helpful advice.

anyone got some info on beta testing tekkit 3.00 SMP?

There is none.

Your options are simple: Play the mostly stable recommended build or play teh latest dev build.

There is no beta, there is no advance reader copy, you don't get a sneak peak for preordering.

There is none.

Your options are simple: Play the mostly stable recommended build or play teh latest dev build.

There is no beta, there is no advance reader copy, you don't get a sneak peak for preordering.

i was just offering KINDLY to beta test the new tekkit 3.00, if any staff wants beta testers please tell him/her that i would simply like to beta test!

thanks

• Forum Administrators

i was just offering KINDLY to beta test the new tekkit 3.00, if any staff wants beta teasers please tell him/her that i would simply like to beta test!

thanks

:psyduck: Can you not read?

i was just offering KINDLY to beta test the new tekkit 3.00, if any staff wants beta teasers please tell him/her that i would simply like to beta test!

thanks

one of the staff already answered and said there is not a public version. A moderator also chimed in to tell you your options and let you know there is no beta version. You aren't gonna get into some super secret tekkit beta testing group, just drop it.

thanks

Whu... How did you... I have no words for my astonishment.

i just want to know ONE thing WHO CAHNGED MY ****ING PROFILE? and i guess im crazy (since when?). xD

and could someone plz change it back?

cuz if i do more posts no one will take me seriously. Thx

I am literally sitting here at my desk, trying to think of something witty to say, but all that's coming out is me saying "what?" over and over.

Gold star OP, definitely a strong candidate for Superstar Thread of the Week.