[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

Hey,

I've been to the promised lands today and I constantly getting conectionresets.

I don't know if more people experience this,

I think its because there are so many fairies flying around. but I'm not sure.

I managed to get out of the dimension, so no reset or something is needed.

But I though that you guys should know about it.

Basics: I'm completely new to this modpack and I'd like to try it
In game name: wanghealer
Timezone: EST

About You:  i like cheese
Describe your Minecraft experience: played since open beta
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: highly experienced for vanilla stuff.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: nope.
What attracted you to this particular server?: wanted to try out this modpack on a server

In game name:Night_Hawk1414
Timezone:eastern(canada)

About You:im 15 im a girl who loves minecrat and anime and chillen wih friends,and doing archery.
Describe your Minecraft experience:ive been playing minecraft for 4 years now and its like one of my favorite games.
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:i ussually only played on small non whitelisted servers
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: nop
What attracted you to this particular server: it looked like it would be a nice not to large server 

Basics:I have been playing minecraft for about two or three years and i subscribed to Genarikb and BdoubleO100 last year and that is how i found this great mod.

In game name: acdcrocks1998

timezone: eastern standard time

About You: i like to watch YouTube while i play games and hang out with friends mainly to play games or paintball

Describe your Minecraft experience:My game experience is most building castles and forts and i mainly playing multiplayer becouse playing by yourself is boring at some points

Describe Your experience with Minecraft servers.Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker,but please explain what happened:No I have not been Banned

What attracted you to this particular server?no griefing and you did not state pvp i hate both of those things

Anything Else? Optional: Is there anything You'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? is there pvp and are the people on the server nice i also have a lot of free time on week days until school starts back

Thank you but the computer I use is my dad and I don't know how to explain it but I may not be able to play for a few days but I will see if my laptop will work with the server and mod pack. By the way is there like a server tour or something like that because that would be sweet.