[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

Please one last chance..... i love this server and im just sorry :( i will do anything please just let me back on and ill do what you want me to do.... im so sorry, please give me one more chance and if i act like an arse again you can kick me off permanently :(PLEASE I BEG YOU!

Basics:hi i like to play minecraft and league of legends
In game name:walkingdeath0403
Timezone:eastern standard

About You:I enjoy playing league and solving problems (any legend of zelda being my favorite games)
Describe your Minecraft experience: well i have been playing scene alpha and tekkit a little after i played tekkit classic when it was just classic and was kind of ma when they released tekkit light because it took out energy collectors XD
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:i dont really like playing single player unless it was to try to get a red stone problem solved or was on a trip and wanted to make some pixel art so most of my mincraft experience is on a server and i like them very much
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:yes a couple of times actually i have been on a lot of servers as i have stated and i am very efficient at just normal minecraft so i would join a server and in a couple of days become a serious threat to major players and major player usually have admin influence and eventually get me banned out of spite
What attracted you to this particular server?i liked your server for the mature aspect i have had negative experiances with younger minecraft players especially ones who have power in there server an have some sort of god complex
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?I am pretty motivated to playing the game so i bring in friends who will help and we usually log a lot of hours on the server so if there is something you guys would want us to do we could ex. (on of the servers we joined the staff asked us to say welcome to the server ect. when someone joined) anything like that we could do 
~walkingdeath

Basics: Been enjoying vanilla and modded minecraft since alpha.  It's been over a year since I played on a server and just want another social building atmosphere.

In-game name: Ko0l4iD

Timezone: Pacific (Canada)

About You: I am a father, Lego addict and experienced Minecraft player interested in building things and exploring various aspects of this modpack in the company of others.  I am also used to often being the old man on most of the servers I've played on in the past. ;)

Your Minecraft experience:  I've invested time into nearly every major modpack out there since Tekkit Classic in both SSP and SMP environments.

Your experience with Minecraft servers: Its been about a year since I played on a server.  The last server I played on closed down while I was out of the country on business.  I enjoy building with others or helping them out with ideas and such.  I also enjoy occasionally adding aesthetic features to the world in public/wild/unclaimed areas to add to the overall experience of a world.  (abandoned/crumbling towers/forts/houses, roads, bridges, etc)

Have you ever been banned?:  Never been banned.

What attracted you to this particular server?:  Honestly just a google search for a B-Team server.  Yours was one of the top results and after reading through the thread seems like a good place to start.

Anything else?  I like to joke around and keep the mood light so everyone I interact with also has a good time. (Pants optional)

-Ko0l4iD