[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

Just another update about the server. It is still down. I am still in contact with the provider, trying to get as much information as possible. We'll be moving to a different provider soon, most likely a dedicated machine.

Sorry about the downtime, and hopefully it won't be too much longer!

DesktopFolder, Trent365 , and MikeSteg - I will add you to the whitelist as soon as it is back up!

Great, thanks!

Good to finally have a nice active server.

Basics:

Hi 

In game name: Harrymonk1975 
Timezone: UK 

About You: 
Describe your Minecraft experience: Been playing solo for about 2 months 
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: Been playing on the Tekkify server 
Have you ever been banned? Nope 
What attracted you to this particular server?

I enjoy attack of the B Team and your server was rated highly and looks like one i'd enjoy being part of. 
Anything Else? Thanks  

Basics: Hey, short little intro, ive been looking for a aotbt server for awhile like this, ive played on plenty of white listed servers, as well as record and upload youtube videos. I tend to keep to myself a lot, but i love the moments when others need help, or community events are taking place. Ive played aotbt plenty as well as watched all of Bdouble0100s videos.
In game name: Thouse111

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
About You: Im 18 years old, friendly and mature. Graduated highschool and working a part-time job waiting for college. Ive got lots of free time, and id love to join a close knit community such as this. I think it'd suit my time well, and i could learn alot! I hope to meet many new minecrafters and maybe help others with things that i know. I play a few sports, such as baseball and basketball, I live in Canada aswell. 
Describe your Minecraft experience: Ive been playing minecraft for around 1-1.5 years, ive watched minecraft on YouTube for around the same time aswell, minecraft has been a great pastime/hobby! Ive had lots of fun, building cities with friends and castles etc! 
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: Ive hosted my own servers before, a Pure Vanilla, and some ftb servers also. I know how they work, also I watch the mindcrack guys very often. Ive had some great time on servers, i love to share my experience in games with others, although I can be a little shy. 
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Absolutely not since ive hosted my own servers before, i know how to behave and just generally in life aswell, thatd be compared to getting fired from a job, never have before. Im respectful and I cannot see my self placing an act that would cause me to be booted from a server.

What attracted you to this particular server? The Tittle was big and had Mature/close-knit in its. This means that its a small community not a bunch of people on like 30+ thats too much, the whole map tends to get built up and its just not the kind of server i tend to look for. The no Griefing also make me feel this is more community based and like the mindcrackers, thats what im looking for. Geo-craft sounds like a intriguing name also! 
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? If i am accepted, and am aloud to, i may be wanting to record a letsplay, maybe live stream etc. Id like to do dual commentarys with other players also! I hope to get the chance to meet this community! Maybe see you all later?

Thanks for reading my lengthy application! Thank you for considering me! 

In game name: greatorder

Timezone: GMT 0

Minecraft experience: Been playing since about beta 1.0, and I've never been an amazing builder, but I can make half decent buildings.
Describe your experience with minecraft servers: Been on umpteen billion that I either lost interest in eventually or they closed.

Have you ever been banned? Newp.

What attracted you to this particular server? It's an AotBT server that hasn't got the interesting mods banned. That's pretty much it.

Ingame name: Legpain1

Timezone: Uk timezone

About me: Im 15 I play a lot of games in my free time mostly mine craft and other various games.

Describe your mine craft experience: I play for fun or on raiding servers i play seriously and Strategically.

describe your experience with mine craft server: I play on mine craft a lot but surprisingly i never play single player i love multiplayer because it enhances your mine craft experience.

Have u been banned? Lets be honest.. Yes i have been banned multiple times but these are for stupid reasons. (Spamming)

What attracted me to the server: Name and the website and that is said “Mature” and whitelisted.

Im writing this form for two people me and my friend

Please whitelist him too thanks IGN: Ninjameerkat007

(This is because he is having issues with the website and its rejecting his request every time and there is nothing me or him can do about it. I just hope you can whitelist him too!)  :thumbsup:

Thanks very much.

Basics:

In game name: defill99

Timezone: GMT -5

About You:

Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing minecraft for 6 months on solo

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: none

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: nothing (see below)

What attracted you to this particular server?: I would like to play with other players who are mature and who like to have fun!

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?

- I'm speaking 2 languages, french (main) and english (second). I have skype and teamspeak.

IGN: warman900000

Timezone: Central Timezone; USA

Minecraft Experience: I enjoy building different kind of houses. Cave houses, above ground houses, inside mountain houses, all the works.

Minecraft Servers: I've joined a few in the past, but they all ended up being taken down.

Have you ever been banned: I think I've been banned once and it was a misunderstanding with a plugin, Me and a few friends were living together and we were demolishing the house so we could move when the plugin detected we were griefing and banned us both.

What attracted you to this server? I've been looking around for good severs to play the modpack and this one sounded like it has a good community.

Extra: Sometimes I am not a big talker in chat.

Basics: I am a little new to this modpack and i would love to join a whitelisted server where i might make some cool pals to play aotbt with!
In game name: erice338
Timezone: Eastern 

About You:I love to play minecraft i am mature i go to highschool and love video games.
Describe your Minecraft experience: I have been playing a long time and thoroughly enjoy it.
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I dont play on servers very often because of the random people but whitelisting fixes that!
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: nope
What attracted you to this particular server? It is whitelisted and small and i think i would enjoy that
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? I really hope i get accepted and i will be a good member as best as i possibly can.

Minecraft Name:zack1285
Skype Name:zack1285
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):6-7
Favorite Mod:witchery is my #1
Do you plan to record?maby idk yet
What do you like to do in Minecraft? i like to mess around and also build just stuff for my bases and experiment with mods
Why do you want to be in this server?I want a small server that is relatively new
What else should we know about you? I play almost every day for more than 4 hours. Now that its summer i will be playing even more. 

Basics:Been playing minecraft almost since it came out , just started playing atobt but i played a lot of ftb , just looking for a nice server to see what people build and have fun with others :D
In game name:magnolo666
Timezone:UTC-05:00

About You:I'm a nice french canadian that love to build beautiful constructions and love to play with other people.
Describe your Minecraft experience:Refer to basic
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:I have been the admin of a bunch of server from vanilla to almost every kind of modpack , also made some custom modpack myself.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:No
What attracted you to this particular server?Seem like a nice active server with a bunch of people!
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?That's pretty much it , i just hope to be accepted and have fun on your server :) !