[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

Basics: I am new to the mod pack.
In game name: GremreaperKD
Timezone: Mountain

About You: 
Describe your Minecraft experience: I like to build and mine and help others.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I thought I found a good server until I was robbed blind. So I'm looking to find a fun server that people won't steal your work.

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Never have.

What attracted you to this particular server? I looking for a good fun server that people won't steal from you.

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? Just want to play and have fun. Help others.

In game name: MrSquidon

Timezone: Pacific

About You: Looking to build some cool stuff in Minecraft, taken a big interest in AotBT modpack and wish to really see what I can do with it with the help of some people.

Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been server hoping a bit for a while, been looking for a lasting and respectable server, and know most of the mechanics to this mod pack, I tend to do more leg work than machinery but I want to change that if I get into this server.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I've done  allot of server hopping, most of the time I don't like the servers ethics or found the community lacking. Sometimes the servers close and that's it, I'm hoping this server will be different.

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Never, not once.

What attracted you to this particular server?: Not allot really, but being a close knit community, I'm hoping there will be some hijinks and community projects of such.
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?: No.

Hey I'm encountering a bit of an issue, every time I get on the server it does a thing called, "Fix World Chunk" or something along those lines. What it does is it basically freezes up Minecraft and makes it unplayable, is there a way to fix that?

Never mind still stuck and Minecraft comes to a complete stop when I join the server. Can anything be done about this?

Edited by MrSquidon

I can't log on your server. My client still locks up at entry of your server. I can got on another server thats not whitelisted and work fine.

I spent 2 days getting my Java to work again. I am updated to 7.6 using 64 bit. Let me know if you need more info.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!! WE WILL BE RESETING THE MAP VERY SOON! WE WILL SUPPLY STRONGBOXES TO HELP. YOU WILL KEEP YOU INV, GENES AND HOPEFULLY MORPHS! WHEN NAMICO2000 OR MYSELF IS ONLINE LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED THE STRONGBOXES!