[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

I can't log on your server. My client still locks up at entry of your server. I can got on another server thats not whitelisted and work fine.

I spent 2 days getting my Java to work again. I am updated to 7.6 using 64 bit. Let me know if you need more info.

It sounds like the issue is either that your character is in a bad chunk (if you're able to connect to the server, but it doesn't let you move like it is lagging you out), or that your modpack needs to be updated (if you actually can't connect at all to the server). The latter is the easiest fix, so just double check that your version is 1.0.12a. If it is, change back to an older verson, let the pack update to it, and then change back to 1.0.12a and let it update again.

If it is a problem with when you connect, I will move you to a new spot, and that should fix it.

Hey everyone,

I was thinking, when we resset the map, why don't we all start over?

Just a brand new begin for everyone.

Start with all diehards and newbies together,

kick it of with a nice community speech :P.

What do you think of it guys?

Basics: I enjoy playing Attack of the B-team I know almost all of the mods in the modpack also
In game name: MagikarpMC
Timezone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
About You: I am somewhat good at building but I need time to build what ever I am building
Describe your Minecraft experience: I play a lot of Attack of the B-team servers and I play on Mcgamer for regular Minecraft
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I like to play any server that is Whitelisted for survival for Minigames I like to play public
Have you ever been banned: I don't remeber if I have ever been banned but I think I haven't
What attracted you to this particular server: I wanted to find a good server for atob that I can play on I haven't found a lot of them

Ive got a filter i can run on a map That Will kill ABSOLUTLY ALL ENTITIES that includes minecarts,item frames and creatures i can try and run it on those bastards

Or a suggestion Tell nami to remove the darwin mob Mod from the Mods folder in the server files and run it that should get rid of everything related with that mod honestly i dont think its fair for people like me and michael who spend hours on there home :c

First thing it's down for maintenance. Second it will fix all the chunk crashes and we can't fix POJ's base. Plus our map is an old version so resetting to a new version will be a good thing.

also forget the ppl who dont play anymores builds