«Fulmination» || NO BANNED ITEMS || Factions || Daily Drop Parties ||

Chimerica

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I only recently joined this server, and so far I can say this:

• I like the fact that no items are banned. It gives the server a unique quality that not many other servers have.
  • Since I'm in the UK and the server is US-based, the server isn't too crowded when I'm on, which is very nice.
  • The voting rewards are pleasing and help new players get started in the server.
  • The area around the Towny spawn where you can't build is reasonably small, so new player won't have to make too much of a trek to get to a suitable location to set up.

Overall, my first impressions of the server are very good. The only gripe I have is the potentially offensive material in the owner's NPC name in the spawn area, and the custom name prefix in the donator rank room, but other than that I'm happy with the server so far, and hope to stay here for a while.

Note: My in-game name is the same as my forum name.

Edited by spellcaster321

• 3 weeks later...

I only recently joined this server, and so far I can say this:

• I like the fact that no items are banned. It gives the server a unique quality that not many other servers have.
  • Since I'm in the UK and the server is US-based, the server isn't too crowded when I'm on, which is very nice.
  • The voting rewards are pleasing and help new players get started in the server.
  • The area around the Towny spawn where you can't build is reasonably small, so new player won't have to make too much of a trek to get to a suitable location to set up.

Overall, my first impressions of the server are very good. The only gripe I have is the potentially offensive material in the owner's NPC name in the spawn area, and the custom name prefix in the donator rank room, but other than that I'm happy with the server so far, and hope to stay here for a while.

Note: My in-game name is the same as my forum name.

Thank you for the response!

WE STILL NEED STAFF! :D