[1.0.12a] NaughtyVille [10 slots][Whitelist][nothing banned!] trying to make a community experience!

IP: naughtyville.mcph.co

This server is whitelisted

Looking to make a fun enjoyable experience for some people

nothing banned all is allowed

looking to make it more of a "mindcrack" feel

pranking etc allowed

stealing/griefing will result in a ban

come play and have fun!

Server will also be kept small

looking for older/mature people

Only thing i would like to forbid is pvp while a small mob ie. bat (it makes it really hard to battle)

cheat mode will be used to give new users a completed fly gene and the materials for a portal and dial to go to spawn.

it is not a pvp based server although pvp is allowed KOS will not be tolerated and after a battle the winner should not take the other users items.

please comment age and why i should let you in and anything else you think will help you get in.

Hope to see you there!

Please add IGN when applying.

Edited by illumiNaughty

IGN bennyboy2580

age16

why: After watching a ton of Attack of the B-Team videos on YouTube, I've been really wanting to play on a server similar to theirs. I love playing with mods, especially on a whitelisted server, as larger servers don't particularly spark my interest.

Edited by Bennyboy2580

Hello my name is Torben and i would love to join this server because i love the mindcrack series and i want to play on a server with people who don't grief and who i can trust. i hope i will see you on the server ^^

IGN: BananaMonkey1999

Edited by BananaMonkey

I'm not sure if you are still accepting applications, but my IGN is Mxss and I am 15 years old. I love Attack of the b team and would love to join this server. It sounds like a lot of fun and I know this mod pack well and would love to help people out when they need it! ~Thanks Mxss

IGN: shrapshooter2000

The reason I want to join your server is that I have been playing attack of the b-team for a while and i want to now play in a more community feel. If you are wondering what I can bring to the table I actually enjoy do the laboring tasks like mining cobblestone for hours on end. If you're not accepting any more applications just say and it will be no problem.

Experience: Ive played vanilla for about a year and have been playing aotbt for a month or so. My base was griefed though in the last server I played on which is demoralizing so Im looking for a new server

How often you'll be playing: Quite often, mostly nights

Where are you from: Canada

IGN: JaggedRam
Edited by JayGDee

reason : I like to play AOTBT with people. love to chat and do stuff together *prank included  :P

I've been playing this mod for couple weeks and have enough knowledge about the mods.

I play minecraft at least 4 days a week but usualy I play the game every day  :)

IGN : bro_elanda

I hope you can get me whitelisted to your server ASAP coz I really excited to join with you guys. Thank you.

Edited by bro_elanda

Hello! My name is Dylan and I'm looking for a good, nice, and relitivly small attack of the b-team server! I would like to play on a white listed server because single player is boring, and i hate cheaters. Hopefully, I will be joining your server soon!

Age= 18

IGN= JackDylan1677

Thanks! :)

Ingame name: Arthuraswow

I've been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years or so and I tend to take breaks for a few months and come back for 3 or 4. I no longer enjoy Vanilla, but have found a new love with Mods. I played Tekkit early on while following the Yogscast and loved every minute! I played on a small sever from my house with my wife and brother with a few friends. It was AWESOME we built all kinds of things and i loved playing with the early tech mods. Sadly I'm not much of a builder I have the creativity, but I have trouble building the images in game. I ended up switching to Feed the Beast and have been playing it for 2 years or so it seems. I discovered the Mindcrack team probably a year ago and have been following them all on and off. The B-Team is awesome and I love the pair they are great together. I played some AoTB early on when they started and dropped out from lack of interest as some of the mods are much more fun with other people around. 

I have played on a few open servers, but I find it quite annoying how people tend to grief others destroying the land and houses. I am currently without a job and have all the time in the world to play games. I can only play Minecraft with others at this point as being alone is so very boring. I am looking for a sever to join to form a community so that I can finally find a place to call home in Minecraft. I would love a home similar to the Mindcrack team as they seem to have great fun. I would love a chance to try and build a home for people like me!

I also have Ventrillo, Team Speak, and Mumble if we have a server to chat on while were in-game.

Edited by Arthuras

IGN: bennyboy2580

WHY: because i have been looking for a small private server and this server seems like good one to join also  i have been play on attack of the b-team for a long time but most of the servers ban most of the items.

hope I can join thanks for listening

Edited by Bennyboy2580