[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Texture Pack [128x] Sphax PureBDcraft [v6.0.6 and down] [bees fixed]

when ever i try to patch the technic pack it won't let me and when i try to start up the technic pack it istanlly crashes >:( :'(

No need for patching, its already done by the technicteam.

Re: Texture Pack [128x] Sphax PureBDcraft [Technic 6.0.7 / Tekkit 2.0 and down]

I would like to use this texture pack, but I'm afraid it will just break the textures of anything else I have modded in on top of the Technic Pack. But, those mods use modloader, so...would it work?

What I want to happen is for the texture pack to somehow default back to vanilla textures for any item it doesn't include. (E.g.: crystal wing)

I would like to use this texture pack, but I'm afraid it will just break the textures of anything else I have modded in on top of the Technic Pack. But, those mods use modloader, so...would it work?

What I want to happen is for the texture pack to somehow default back to vanilla textures for any item it doesn't include. (E.g.: crystal wing)

hopefully it will work fine, it will not "break" the texture, if it dont work you can always use switch back to deafult.

Is there any way you could make a 64x version of this aswell? My laptop can't run 128x it closes before reaching the minecraft screen :(.

maby, but I cant guarantee anything.

I'm having an annoying problem with this. What happens is after some playtime on the world, some textures disappear, namely the Alloy Furnace and everything IC2 related. And also the Diamond Handsaw either turns invisibl or changes texture to another. And Thaumcraft things turn pink. I've also seen my alloy furnace lookin like an MFE.

EDIT: BTW, I have changed a few mods. I have updated Railcraft to 3.3.1, Logistics Pipes to 0.2.1 and Computercraft to 1.3

Re: Texture Pack [128x] Sphax PureBDcraft [v6.0.6 and down] [bees fixed]

when ever i try to patch the technic pack it won't let me and when i try to start up the technic pack it istanlly crashes >:( :'(

By the way, theres already HD support if you have the Technic with optifine, which is default.

Is there any way you could make a 64x version of this aswell? My laptop can't run 128x it closes before reaching the minecraft screen :(.

There's a version of Sphax that is 64x and supports Technic.

Go google it.

Will this be updated tomorrow?

well, this is already updated for 6.0.7 dev. build, if they dont have changed anything from that my pack is already compatible.

otherwise I will update as fast as I can

and fixing some bugs in tekkit part

Hi.

I have tried to install the 64x Texture Pack like explained in this thread: http://bdcraft.net/node/65

Almost everything is there, except the texture for two mods: Crafting Table 2 and Weapons mod

Am i doing something wrong?

Edit: Sorry, I found it myself it is also explained in the thread :)

Well gosh, this looks like a minecraftforum.net thread. "Mayk it 4 32x plox. :D :D :D"

Anyway, to OP: Keep up the good work, I love this pack and really appreciate you taking the time to put it all together for us.

Thanks again.