I will never go back on Technic Forums. | Dick Administrators

Assuming you're male and have a sexual partner, you will now be able to stand in front of them, naked, legs akimbo and hands on hips and say "I AM THE DICK ADMINISTRATOR." for someone on the internet has said it so it must be true.

If this was Reddit, I would give you an upvote, for you have caused me to chuckle and smile. Well done.

Actually it's camoflage to protect him from his natural predators, Pygmy Mines.

Native the the vast rainforests of New England, the Pygmy Mine has evolved a chromatic filter over it's eyes to filter out certain wavelengths of light to better see it's prey. Jakj's color is identical to that of the New English Cyprus Bitter-Olive tree and is one of the wavelengths the Pygmy Mine's eyes filter out, which renders him invisible to them and safe.

Actually it's camoflage to protect him from his natural predators, Pygmy Mines.

Native the the vast rainforests of New England, the Pygmy Mine has evolved a chromatic filter over it's eyes to filter out certain wavelengths of light to better see it's prey. Jakj's color is identical to that of the New English Cyprus Bitter-Olive tree and is one of the wavelengths the Pygmy Mine's eyes filter out, which renders him invisible to them and safe.

Bollocks, it just coordinates with his dress.