I will never go back on Technic Forums. | Dick Administrators

• Moderators

I will never go back on Technic Forums. Dick Administrators, Technic is AMAZING! but the admins of these forums are badly chosen.

Why are only admins getting the heat? Why not mods, arent they the same thing?

And admins are badly "chosen"?? Who the fuck chose Kaker? i thought he was the big boss?

• Moderators

"Kakermix used Bag-O-Dicks.

It's super effective!

Keller Fodder has fainted.

Internet sends out Obvioustroll!

Do you want to switch admins?"

Switched to Jay?

Obvioustroll used AnotherBTWthread

Its not so effective...

Jay? used Whirlwind to cleanse the forums

Its Super effective!

Obvioustroll fainted!

I prefer beatbox.

I can't really beatbox, but I can do dubstep. wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wow.

Freakachu, I choose you!

freakachu uses weird avatar!

Internet Troll is confused!

EDIT: I weird thing I noticed is that every single text blurb in a battle ends in an exclamation point. coincidence? I think not.

I've just realised that the OP may have been misunderstood.

We're all assuming that he meant the administrators were acting in a manner that could be described as 'dick like', but what if he wasn't, maybe it's all a serious mistake on our part. Perhaps the following scenarios will help to clarify the matter.

1. He thinks Kakermix is like the right hand of God when producing new bodies, as in "Were you at the back of the line when God was handing out penis's?", "It was Gods day off and the Dick Administrator was in charge." A powerful position in heaven.

2. He thinks the admins are part of his autonomous nervous system. "Why did you get a hard on in front of the 70 year old school nurse? "It's not my fault my dick administrator is on the fritz."

3. Or he has been part of some form of pedo punishment ring. "You've been a naughty boy, go and see the dick administrator!"

He might just be confused and in need of our sympathy.

And here's one directly for Kakermix.

Assuming you're male and have a sexual partner, you will now be able to stand in front of them, naked, legs akimbo and hands on hips and say "I AM THE DICK ADMINISTRATOR." for someone on the internet has said it so it must be true.