Stained Glass mod

gotyaoi

Wouldn't be hard to do one-way glass where the other side is a solid block, but if you mean like real one-way glass where the other side acts as a mirror, that would be ridiculously difficult (e.g., cctv mod) and definitely not worth the effort.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, probably won't be doing one way glass.

Anyway, as an update, since I have a little time before the textures are done, I decided to backport the new things to the 1.2.5 version. Just a bunch of copy-pasta for the most part, besides dealing with changed MCP names, so no big deal.

Okay, 1.3.2 uploaded and an upgraded version of 1.2.5 uploaded. Texture for the upgraded Glass Furnace and for the GUIs by Lethosos. Glass Furnace now needs both an adjacent lava source block and to be fed mobs to run. Base Glass Furnace can hold 100 mob soul units or whatever you want to call them(get 1 unit from hostile mobs or players, 5 from animals and 10 from baby animals), and takes 10 seconds to run. Upgraded version gets can hold 200 units, gets double the amount when you feed it and takes 5 seconds to run. To get the upgraded version, completely fill the soul buffer, put 5 lava source blocks next to it and feed it a baby animal.

Either this is a bug or I'm missing something, but when you put glass on the bottom and the dye on the top, you get black glass. There's also the thing where it seems to work with anything with the colour in the name, rather than just the dye itself... So I made cyan stained glass with cyan stained glass. Actually, it seems to work with anything, just if the combination doesn't work, it makes black glass, regardless of what's in... And then I got pink glass from cyan wool and cyan wool... I think something's a bit funky here.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

version for 1.4.6 is here. Shift clicking machines is now taken care of in vanilla. Huzzah! Let me know if anything seems off.

BIG HONKING WARNING for people who've used this mod in previous versions!

Had to change the defaults for the ids to 2000, 2001 and 2002 instead of 200, 201 and 202. Your old conf files may not work, and any worlds will need a tool like mcedit or midas gold to convert them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...