ModPack issues

TheGatorcraft

Recently, I tried to update my modpack by adding 1 mod, a minimap mod. My modpack was all fine and dandy before I updated it. I haven't updated it since 115+ days ago. Now, as soon as the update was supposedly setup, my modpack just does not work. Ironically, the Technic servers went down as well meaning I could not fix this until now (since it obviously is up). When I start Minecraft with my later version (the one before the update that is was working perfectly fine) it loads the three default mods which are by forge, as if the modpack never really downloaded but forge did. I know the link is direct because when I paste it within my browser it automatically downloads the zip file. Within the zip file, are 5 folders which consist of the following: bin, config, coremods, mods and Chocolate. (Chocolate is for Chocolate's Quest). This worked perfectly fine, as I keep saying. Here is a screenshot of my modpack settings:

http://puu.sh/c8JoE/72b35b5422.png

Also, note I have tried using "Force Directory Change" multiple times, and without it as well. Nothing seems to be working. I also am sure that within the Technic Launcher, I have the correct version selected (the only one which is the non updated one). Any help is highly appreciated.